Right now I am listening to ...

Tell me you are a fan of Splinter Cell Chaos Theory as well! God the first 3 games of the series were so good!
Yes exactly the earlier games were like a classic. In later ones I've played conviction & blacklist also. Blacklist is also really good. But Chaos theory was amazing and this track unique. 👍🏼

Was everywhere in my childhood

Was everywhere in my childhood
Kraftwerk yes they're good. Hv heard.
Also Alphaville - Big in japan

Marvin Gaye - If This World Were Mine (Claes Rosen Remix)​

One of the few songs that are not available on any popular streaming platform such as spotify, apple music etc. and in fact, not recognized by Shazam.

Music means everything to me. The music I love, ranboo, gives me so much more than an audio experience. It gives me a creative outlet, emotional fulfillment, space for dancing, a culture of co-creation and a lifestyle I believe and participate in.

Listening to KK's songs on Apple Music over the weekend.
Playing it in a loop as can't just get enough of it.
What a range, from the soft and soothing romantic melodies to the high pitch classical notes in Tadap Tadap Ke
His legacy will live on forever

Listening to KK's songs on Apple Music over the weekend.
Playing it in a loop as can't just get enough of it.
What a range, from the soft and soothing romantic melodies to the high pitch classical notes in Tadap Tadap Ke
His legacy will live on forever
Yes, sad he is no more . RIP KK

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back