Right now I am listening to ...

very interesting thread...

am listening to indie music... "gideon" by band 'my morning jacket' from album Z.

Hi Kunal,
Seems like u are stuck to the music of the 70s & 80s like i definately am. Now am listening to Alabama-For the Record(nicely recorded HDCD)

Last evening - Led Zep III and some good ol' Deep Purple...Hey BTW, my four year old saw the DP mark on the CD cover and was happy to hear that it translates to Deep Purple (purple is her favourite colour) :)

Jagit Singh --The King of Ghazals, I like his Someone Somewhere , Marasim , CRY , Desire and best of with Chitra Singh. Even though i dont understand the Language , i am tempted to Listen for a long time. Also Love Pankaj Udhas, Gulam Ali .

Yesterday night I was listening to:

The Ravi Shankar Collection - East meets West - with Yehudi Menuhin
Kandisa - Indian Ocean

Jagit Singh --The King of Ghazals, I like his Someone Somewhere , Marasim , CRY , Desire and best of with Chitra Singh.

I am not a huge Ghazal fan. But Marasim (Jagjeet Singh) and one odd more numbers by Jagjeet (+ Chitra) and a few by pankaj Udhas, are the reasons to listen to Ghazals once in a while :)

I specially like Marasim. Every Ghazal in that album is a great listening experience.

Kamal, I guess I should buy the Unforgettables then. As it is the mastering done by Indian Audio companies is so poor on average.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back