Right now I am listening to ...

Kamal

I like the idea of "Now listening to"
would be nice exchanging info abt nice music, wld help in exploring music endorsed by other forum members.
LETS GO !!!

Re: New Sections

Ok Kamal,
Its 1 in the morning so no music at the moment but i was hearing Dan Fogelberg this evening.
Regards

Re: New Sections

Listening to " RIFF", Worldspace, Spl Prog on Sarah Vaughn.
The RJ seems really inspired-played some great numbers by the lady.

Music of the spanish guitar. Its a cd from the metropolitan museum of art and i paid a pretty price for a terrible recording!!!!!

Am totally with u kamal. I dont know if its familiarity or a generation thing but i feel the music of the 80 s and even the 90 s was better than most of the music i try from current artists. Of course there are exceptions.

Unleash would ARR be A. R. Rehman? I have heard he is a musical genius. Could u or anyone suggest an ARR album worth trying? It has to be hindi as it will be lost on me in any other language

Regards

dil se, vande matram are by arr & in hindi, both are musical & you will like it

Am totally with u kamal. I dont know if its familiarity or a generation thing but i feel the music of the 80 s and even the 90 s was better than most of the music i try from current artists. Of course there are exceptions.

Unleash would ARR be A. R. Rehman? I have heard he is a musical genius. Could u or anyone suggest an ARR album worth trying? It has to be hindi as it will be lost on me in any other language

Regards

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back