Right now I am listening to ...

That poem was written and recited by Kazi Nazrul Islam on the day of the death of Tagore. He had also composed a song on that very day to commemorate the bard. Years ago a vinyl was released with both the recitation and song on it. It was an EP which my father collected. I have that vinyl and it is one of my favs.
However, I am glad that you like it.
Regards

Freddy was only one of a kind. A gifted singer, musician, artist and performer. The first Indian Rockstar. We might never see again someone cheeky enough to get way with a song like Fat bottom Girls and an anthem of a song like Don't stop me now in the same album.

Queen - Jazz

R-7521061-1454282402-2737.jpeg.jpg
Yes, you don't get too many like him. The one and only Champion of the World. I'm always Ready for Freddie

Hi brother, any chance to get this audio CDs, iam interested in buying, if it's possible to share where should I buying, $ thank you
It's tough, even i tried multiple search no luck. Last resort was to stream it on Spotify & Amazon Music, It good quality.

It's tough, even i tried multiple search no luck. Last resort was to stream it on Spotify & Amazon Music, It good quality.
Thank you for your valuable reply brother, I don't interested in streaming , or any other online content, # thank you once again for your reply

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back