Right now I am listening to ...

The audio design strategy in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
These movies and Indiana jones, Superman etc. were joy to watch in those days. Lots of people dont know how much effort went to minute details. Few years back there was NASA scientist who said visually Hyperspace jump is not represented correctly. The moviebuffs explanation was it was perfect because Spacetime compression was shown on screen.

An Old favorite! The album features Delightful voice of Sanjivani, I wonder why we didn't heard much from him afterwards in Bollywood!

It's available in "Master" quality too! :cool:
You mean (we didn’t hear from) Anu Malik or Sanjeevani Bhelande. Anu Malik did compose quite a bit afterwards. But Sanjeevani didn’t sing much in Hindi films - I too wonder why! But she made a name for herself with devotional songs and orchestras. She has an extremely emotional style of singing. There are a number of her videos singing in orchestras on YouTube.

You mean (we didn’t hear from) Anu Malik or Sanjeevani Bhelande. Anu Malik did compose quite a bit afterwards. But Sanjeevani didn’t sing much in Hindi films - I too wonder why! But she made a name for herself with devotional songs and orchestras. She has an extremely emotional style of singing. There are a number of her videos singing in orchestras on YouTube.
I was talking about Sanjivani! "Him" was a typing error. :rolleyes: The whole album almost rides on her voice. It would've been nice hearing more from her in Hindi cinema. And yes of course, I have seen her Orchestra videos. She has a strong presence in devotional segment too.

And for Anu, I guess we actually heard a little too much from him! :D

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back