Roku Ultra vs Nvidia Shield Pro vs Apple TV 4k - Which one to choose?

Has your CC or other payment system been charged? An earlier order did not go through as my CC was not authorized for international online payments which I had rectified.
Yes, my card was charged after few hours of my purchase on 13th itself. I had enabled international payments on my CC before purchase.

Ordered one too from Amazon.com on Dec 15th. Went to shipped status with Aramex on Dec 16th. As per Aramex, it's in transit.
Please post updates about current status / delivery so that we can have idea how many days it takes to deliver the product once shipped.

Mine is also 6.06 LB.

Our shipment is coming from a different warehouse (New Jersey). They may be using a bigger box so probably volumetric weight is more.

Got a request from Aramex to upload more KYC documents this morning and uploaded the same.
I got this email from Aramex:

Dear Consignee,

Your KYC document(s) i.e. Government recognized Identity and Address proof validated successfully of your shipment(s) received into India on courier, for presenting to Customs.

These documents submitted by you is stored in a secured database of KYC documents.

We will be using these KYC documents for your future shipment clearance provided your mobile number and email remains the same.

I tried an ATV against my Shield. The reason I returned the ATV is the little known fact that ATV does not pass through Bitstream; it only outputs the decoded LPCM. If you have a decoder that is better that your streamer - like I do - that's a deal breaker irrespective of anything else.

IMHO video was of similar quality between the two.

@grebe925 and @mgdelhi What's the status of your shipment?

Mine still shows following:
MY KYC documents with Amazon.com had my old address but I shipped to my new address (I moved recently), so I was at "Shipment held for Customs Clearance - Customer Documents Required (KYC)". I had to refill the KYC documents to reflect my new address on the Aramex website which were accepted. The tracking website now says "Customer ID received" so I'm keeping my fingers crossed customs clearance will go through without further hassles.

Last edited:
@grebe925 and @mgdelhi What's the status of your shipment?

Mine still shows following:
I had uploaded PAN card at the time of purchase.

Aramex wanted another document for KYC, so uploaded Aadhaar.

Now, it says "Customer ID received"

and

"Shipment departed origin country - in flight to destination"

Attachments

• Screenshot (1736).png
    Screenshot (1736).png
    28.3 KB · Views: 8
I had uploaded PAN card at the time of purchase.

Aramex wanted another document for KYC, so uploaded Aadhaar.

Now, it says "Customer ID received"

and

"Shipment departed origin country - in flight to destination"
Our parcels have left US at same time

20211225_110553.jpg

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back