Rotel RA -04 Integrated Amplifier.

deba

Dear All,

Kindly let me know the price of Rotel RA 04 Amplifier in India and suggest any other Integrated Amp models within 20K price range, if any.

Thanks.

Deba.

Rotel RA-04 price is around Rs.32,000 in india. It's quite costly when compared to other Integrated amps with similar specs.
For 20k you will get cambridge 540A, Marantz Pm 4001 or Pm 6002.

Can the pre-amp section of these amps be bypassed in case one goes for upgrades to separates - IF they worth upgrading that route?

How about the Cambridge Audio Azur 340A for Rs 19000/- ?? Any user.

Thanks.

You can get Yamaha AX 397 for approx 15k (with bill) or even the 497 approx 18 K... powerful clean electronics... can pair these with a variety of FS in the market.

At these kind of budgets, stretch it a bit and go for a Marantz or Nad. I prefer Nads around 20k budgets and Marantz once you cross 30k. Some folks like Rotel.

Avoid Yamaha amplifiers unless you are going for their top of the line series which are quite expensive.

Thanks.

its very decent for the money. I have it paired with Wharfedale 10.1's for the folks back home. SKS traders in kolkata would be able to fit you in with both.

Thanks.

Deba

Instead of Cambridge Audio Azur 340A for Rs 19000 you go for second hand Cambridge Audio Azur 640A V2 for Rs 19000. I have used both campare to 340A 640A is much more superior.

I got it for 10k in second hand import with duplicate remote. I feel it s pre quality is superb means just a little bit below the dedicated pre. Regarding the amplifier quality its less power needs a really dedicated high sensitivity speaker. Its distortion is very low. Sturdy built up. Full remote function is very useful

I am using Rotel 971 and must say its a beautiful compact amp..........just love it.....

I got it for 10k in second hand import with duplicate remote. I feel it s pre quality is superb means just a little bit below the dedicated pre. Regarding the amplifier quality its less power needs a really dedicated high sensitivity speaker. Its distortion is very low. Sturdy built up. Full remote function is very useful

where did you get for that price?
I saw on ebay for 14k 1st edition.

I am using Rotel 971 and must say its a beautiful compact amp..........just love it.....

Off topic: I bought a vintage Rotel 970BX yesterday and its performance just blew me away in comparison to my onkyo 606 in Pure audio mode. To be honest I never thought I will find so much difference. I am just loving it.

I love Rotel equipments in general because their design is very simple and pure without any gimmick that most japanese manufacturers are well known for.....

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back