S95C and S90C QD OLED released in India

lightgamer

So today I just went to my nearby Reliance digital to check out some kitchen appliance, and just saw the S95C lying there.

Checked online and it seems Samsung launched it just today in India.

The 65” had a price of 2.75 which I was able to negotiate down to 2.5 lakhs + card offers and all. The salesman claimed during Diwali it will come below 1.8 for sure, which i believe.

The PQ was exceptional. Looked decently brighter than my A95K and overall slightly better. The brightness was good enough to challenge the 8K Samsung QLED TVs lying side to side and completely destroyed the LG G2.

I’m definitely considering it for my living room TV this Diwali.

Yes they've been available on Croma for a while now, but no mention on Samsung.com until the press release today.
Glad to know they're made in India! Knowing this and going by how they focus a bulk of their marketing towards their 8K neoQLEDs and also going by S95B's price history in the US mean that these should see decent price drops during Diwali. I am also going to keep an eye out for this.

So croma unofficially launched them before Samsung officially launched them in india?
Yes. Not just Croma but I believe other retailers also have been selling them for almost 3-4 weeks now. I think maybe Samsung doesn't intend to sell comparable volumes of these compared to their neoQLED lineup, hence not much marketing effort towards these - just a silent release.

This guy on twitter spotted the listing on Croma on May 3rd even before their 2023 neoQLED launch event.

So today I just went to my nearby Reliance digital to check out some kitchen appliance, and just saw the S95C lying there.

Checked online and it seems Samsung launched it just today in India.

The 65” had a price of 2.75 which I was able to negotiate down to 2.5 lakhs + card offers and all. The salesman claimed during Diwali it will come below 1.8 for sure, which i believe.

The PQ was exceptional. Looked decently brighter than my A95K and overall slightly better. The brightness was good enough to challenge the 8K Samsung QLED TVs lying side to side and completely destroyed the LG G2.

I’m definitely considering it for my living room TV this Diwali.
The only issue I can see with this Tv is out-of-the-box colour accuracy rest this tv is a no-brainer, especially for 1.8L at Diwali. What's your impression about colour? How was it compared to your A95K?

The only issue I can see with this Tv is out-of-the-box colour accuracy rest this tv is a no-brainer, especially for 1.8L at Diwali. What's your impression about colour? How was it compared to your A95K?
I watched some reviews and the out of box colour accuracy seemed as good as A95K.

I didn’t bother much with colour in the showroom due to showroom lighting, but nothing seemed off to me.

I think we had a discussion about the comparison between this (S95c) and Sony A95K. Apart from lack of support for Dolby vision by Samsung, this trumps Sony A95k in most departments except for audio.

This Tv will not compete with A95K as that's a last-year model.The competition will be among this year's flagship TVs by Sony,Lg and Samsung.that is A95L and G3 and S95C

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back