PAVAN KADAM

Alrite, :eek:hyeah:

Car= 3L Safari Dicor
ICE
Front = MB Quart components + MB Quart Tweeters
Mid row = MB Quart Co-axials
Rear = MB Quart 12 Inch Sub-woofer

Fichos= 5.1 Audio Divider- to give a HT like sound

All the above ICE came in from Germany along with my other VW Parts:)

Head Unit = Sony DVD with Aux in

Amplifier = Sony 4 Ch amplifier. This is one big let down as of now

Screens = Pricol 7 inch head rest monitors only for mid row.

Future add-ons = Will get one 5 inch monitor in the front mainly for the reverse camera and 2 more 5 inch monitors at the rear for gaming.

Is that all what i need or do you guys suggest something else along with this for enhancing the ICE of the car.

Alrite, :eek:hyeah:

Car= 3L Safari Dicor
ICE

All the above ICE came in from Germany along with my other VW Parts:)

Head Unit = Sony DVD with Aux in

Amplifier = Sony 4 Ch amplifier. This is one big let down as of now

Screens = Pricol 7 inch head rest monitors only for mid row.

Future add-ons = Will get one 5 inch monitor in the front mainly for the reverse camera and 2 more 5 inch monitors at the rear for gaming.

Is that all what i need or do you guys suggest something else along with this for enhancing the ICE of the car.

of course, you need to change the CAR to match the setup

you need to buy the volkswagen phaeton - this will go perfectly with the above, and who knows, VW will probably ask for your help to setup their next BENTLEY ARNAGE:D

I dont have great knowledge on ICE products and performance but i am dead sure if its a Sony XPLOD amp then it sure is a big letdown. I mean comparing other components in your setup
And by the way, which VW car parts you got from Germany and why?

you need to buy the volkswagen phaeton - this will go perfectly with the above, and who knows, VW will probably ask for your help to setup their next BENTLEY ARNAGE:D

Suri, Pavan is an avid restorer(hobby) of classic cars and his favourite brand is none other than VW. He owns a Beetle and a VW Microbus amongst other classics:clapping:.

I dont have great knowledge on ICE products and performance but i am dead sure if its a Sony XPLOD amp then it sure is a big letdown. I mean comparing other components in your setup
And by the way, which VW car parts you got from Germany and why?

+1. I agree that Sony XPLOD does not belong there.

Last edited:

That was a nice one:eek:hyeah: I prefer the Safari over the Pheaton right now. Thank you.

Suri, Pavan is an avid restorer(hobby) of classic cars and his favourite brand is none other than VW. He owns a Beetle and a VW Microbus amongst other classics:clapping:.

+1. I agree that Sony XPLOD does not belong there.

Santhosh has said it all. I need suggestion on how do i get the actual 4 channel working and run the sub too. People have suggested for changing the HU from Sony DVD 1000 to a different brand(I just love the Sony HU) and JBL 4 Ch amp and a Monoblock, which is making the already expensive set up more extensively expensive.

Pls help.

Attachments

• DSC00254.jpg
    DSC00254.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC00256.jpg
    DSC00256.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC00258.jpg
    DSC00258.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC00259.jpg
    DSC00259.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC00263.jpg
    DSC00263.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
That was a nice one:eek:hyeah: I prefer the Safari over the Pheaton right now. Thank you.

hey pavan kadam,

no offence mate, i know zilch about ICE and the cost of components, and it just seemed to me that your setup would cost more than the car itself:eek:

Nice one Suri!! U sure cracked me up!!

PK> Good stuff man!

Cheers!!

Hey! PK

You def have to change the xplod to get better sound.
The minimum that you'll have to get is a decent 4 ch amp. Run the front comp, the woofer of the amp & Run the coax of the head unit.
How much are you are willing to spend
All the best.
Cheers

Congrats Pavan. Hope it is sounding up to your expectation. You can use the existing amp to drive your sub by running the sub in bridged mode off the B Channel of the Sony amp. The rears can be run off the rear speaker outputs of the head unit itself.

Which line of MB Quart speakers are these? How much did you get these in Germany for?

I believe you have just 4 channels of amplification. How are you using this device then?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back