sainsonic 3D glasses review

jeckary

I got the SainSonic SSZ-200DLB 144HZ 3D Active Rechargeable(for DLP-Link Projectors ) a few weeks ago from their website, here I am going to give a short summary of them.
The good :

1.Since this is a universal version, so those glasses match the 144Hz projector, and both compatible with previous generation projection technology 120Hz.

2. Rechargeable- Check! Both SainSonic models are rechargeable. I've owned the 3DTV glasses which are not rechargeable. That's a bad idea. Way too easy to leave these things on and blow through batteries.

3. Long-time battery life. the packing instruction says that the sleeping mode of the glasses can last for 180 days and the working time is 50H(I am not sure, still waiting for testing)

4. Low price. I have looked for many glasses, I am sure that sainsonic 3D glasses are the best choice at this price (I bought one pair for $26.99, actually you can buy 3 pairs for $77.97 at sainsonic.com)

5. Very light. I also own sumsung 3D glasses, I feel that sainsonic a bit little lighter than Samsung. That is why I think the sainsonic 3D glasses are more comfortable that Samsung.

The bad:

1. Long shipping time. I waited almost for a week to get those glasses but their customer service are very good.

2. do not block sync, so blacks have some red tint

3. A bit small lenses compared to some others but not really an issue.

2_2_2.jpg

I just put together a home theater in my basement. My budget was $2500 and I spent a significant amount of time researching every single purchase to make sure I could stretch my money as far as possible. I'm writing a review for each item. Here's what I ended up with:
BenQ W1070 1080P 3D Home Theater Projector
SainSonic 144Hz 3D IR Active Rechargeable Shutter Glasses
Peerless PRGUNV Precision Gear Universal Projector Mount
Elite Screens ER92WH1 Sable Fixed Frame Projection Screen (92 inch 16:9 AR)
Yamaha RX-V673 7.2-Channel Network AV Receiver
Pioneer SP-BS22-LR Andrew Jones Designed Bookshelf Loudspeakers
Pioneer SP-C22 Andrew Jones Designed Center Channel Speaker
Pioneer SP-FS52-LR Andrew Jones Designed Floor standing Loudspeaker
Pioneer SW-8MK2 Andrew Jones Designed 100-Watt Powered Subwoofer
Logitech Harmony 650 Remote Control
Monoprice for all speaker wire, hdmi cable, etc.

Last edited:
i have a set of these and they are pretty decent with 1000:1 contrast. if anyone buying new go for the battery powered ones with 1250:1.

Hello,

I bought a pair of these glasses from ebay.in for 2250/- each. They are rechargeable. Decent for that price.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back