Samsung 3D Glasses in Bangalore? Where to buy'em?

miniwarmth

Can anyone direct me to a shop that they know will sell me a few pairs of Samsung 3D Glassses (SSG-4100's) in Bangalore?

I've been to their showroom in Mantri Mall, several Girias and Chroma's and no one has them for sale. As mentioned in a different, and unrelated thread, I tried the Sony glasses for my Pana ST50 and they didn't work. But many people are using the 4100's with both Samsung/Panasonic.

Tia,

Can anyone direct me to a shop that they know will sell me a few pairs of Samsung 3D Glassses (SSG-4100's) in Bangalore?

I've been to their showroom in Mantri Mall, several Girias and Chroma's and no one has them for sale. As mentioned in a different, and unrelated thread, I tried the Sony glasses for my Pana ST50 and they didn't work. But many people are using the 4100's with both Samsung/Panasonic.

Tia,

Check in Samsung plaza Jayanagar & BTM Layout. They were available for 1300 bucks when I checked last weekend.

Thanks. I'm on the North side of Bangalore. I will try the Samsung Plaza's up here first. If it doesn't work out I'll try down there.

I too went thru the same ordeal for my Panny XT50 and finally had a friend get them from UK. I am sure you would have got 1-2 pairs of panasonic with ur ST50. Do let me know if Samsung is performing as well as the Panny glasses.

Not yet :(

Everyone shop I've been to in the north of Bangalore either doesn't have them or refuses to sell them (only to buyers of the TV).

"Ritzman" suggested a shop on the other side of town. May have to find a reason to head that side or I'll just wait until someone comes from the US or UK. They seem readily available there. My sister recently bought a Sammy 85-- Series in the US and get this -- they have her 20(?!) pairs of glasses. She has 4 kids and they have lots of friends.

How many sets do y'all keep around? It seems like two sets isn't enough for the average family.

Also, are there any 3D channels being broadcast in India? I'm aware of a few in the UK and am very jealous.

I got 4 pairs from UK. Guess 4 to 6 pairs should be enough. My kids hate glasses so even 4 for me is more than - need now

Reg 3D guess videocon has 1 or 2 I think - I could be wrong. Since its a novelty - its better to download one gig rips of movies...that's what I have done..unless one has a 3D bku ray player then u can by blu rays

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back