Samsung 75 H 6400 Warranty

goenkakushal

Dear All,

My friend has a 75 inch Samsung tv which is about to complete 1 year.

And with this the warranty shall come to an end

Cost of extending warranty with Samsung
additional 1 Year - 21000
additional 2 years - 42000
additional 3 years - 63000

Do you think warranty should be extended the rate seems to be high.
Kindly advice

It is on the higher ask your friend to check with Bajaj Finserv, they had quoted me additional warranty of 2 years for 6500. This is for a Sony KDL W800C with a price of 75000.

Hi...

It is always advised here to go for Ext.warranty considering the life span of these panels irrespective of brand. So, pl get it from Company only for maximum available years for peace of mind (Don't opt for sellers/shop warranty).

The bigger the screen size, the bigger the E.W. cost.

If something goes wrong with panel, it could costs u around 40-50% of the TV cost. (It could've been less if the Ext.warranty was taken within a month of purchase of new TV).

Last edited:
I completely agree with prgk. it is best (not just better) to have the extended warranty from the company. I had an issue with my 64 " Samsung tv conKing off in the 15th month of the purchase. Luckily, I had taken the 3 year extended warranty at the time of purchase for less than 15k, else would have had to shelve out nearly 50 k for the component replaced. The electronic products these days are fragile and seem to conk after a year, unlike the earlier TVs that lasted for 20 years or so.

Last edited:
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back