Samsung AllShare (DLNA) with non Samsung products

@gauthamnaidu - I tried connecting the TV and PC to the same wired router. The PC detected the TV but couldn't go any further to actual streaming. I will need to do some more research. BTW can you send me your gmail id instead of phone number? We will do the settings over google hangout if possible. ISD calling is pretty costly.

Okay.. PM

I too am facing problem I am not able to connect my Samsung galaxy S5 (SM-G900H) to my Sony Bravia 3d Led TV (KDL -55 -W950B). My S5 is on stock Rom and not rooted yet. I am though able to send content to the TV by using all share. Only the Screen Mirroring part is not working.
Please do Help!

I too am facing problem I am not able to connect my Samsung galaxy S5 (SM-G900H) to my Sony Bravia 3d Led TV (KDL -55 -W950B). My S5 is on stock Rom and not rooted yet. I am though able to send content to the TV by using all share. Only the Screen Mirroring part is not working.
Please do Help!

Check this thread.

http://www.hifivision.com/television/54979-sony-w950-w900-users-thread.html

Btw, I am able to connect all the latest GEN wifi direct capable phones.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back