Samsung OLED s95c review

During Diwali we can expect it to go to around 3.3-3.4 lakhs for the 77” for sure.

Already we’re seeing it to close to 4.25. A 20-25% discount from here isn’t unlikely.

Actually that storage is in RAID, so only about 24TB is usable (6 goes in parity).

A blu ray movie RIP in 4K HDR takes around 70GB, an episode RIP about 6-7GB (season around 60-70), plus I have hundreds of anime’s and have buffer storage for a few years.
Whats your NAS build? Synology/ QNAP or DIY?

Any independence day offers on samsung 77s95c? What is price currently for reliance digital and croma?? Any idea

Any independence day offers on samsung 77s95c? What is price currently for reliance digital and croma?? Any idea
I had been to Croma Mumbai for a Samsung TV purchase for one of my friend. They are offering Independance day discount of 10% the Croma's discounted price and an additional discount of 10% if paid by HSBC / ICICI credit card.

I had been to Croma Mumbai for a Samsung TV purchase for one of my friend. They are offering Independance day discount of 10% the Croma's discounted price and an additional discount of 10% if paid by HSBC / ICICI credit card.
What is price coming after all discounts??

What is price coming after all discounts??
It was a 32 incher Samsung for his bedroom. Model 32T-4600. The initial MRP was 22k, Croma price was 20k, 15th August discount came to 19k and finally there was an instant cash-back of around 2k for swiping through HSBC cr card effecting the price of 17,091.

It was a 32 incher Samsung for his bedroom. Model 32T-4600. The initial MRP was 22k, Croma price was 20k, 15th August discount came to 19k and finally there was an instant cash-back of around 2k for swiping through HSBC cr card effecting the price of 17,091.
Im talking about price of s95c 77 inch friend

Im talking about price of s95c 77 inch friend
Oh I had the 32" which my friend purchsed. I enquired with the sales guy at Croma, Mumbai regarding QA77S95C. It is 4,33,269 after the 15th Aug. & HSBC card swipe discount. I would suggest you to hang on till Diwali.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back