Samsung OLED s95c review

Folks Diwali is here...
Any update on this TV price? Has it gone down further

For me its time to buy. I really want to watch atleast WorkCup Final on this TV :)

Cheers

Price has not drop as expected when I started this thread...
Stock shortage with most of the dealer in Pune... I received final price 2.9 about 6K less compare to last price

Hoping I will received by Laxmi Poojan

Cheers

Stock shortage with most of the dealer in Pune... I received final price 2.9 about 6K less compare to last price

Cheers
Still i think its very good price

Cheers
Which store can i get person contact details??

Its Croma store in Pune...
Croma can give you same price anywhere in India

My final price 2.15 that includes 2+ years of warranty. Samsung covers only first year in price, hence I add 2 more extended years

Is it 77 inch rate??

My final price 2.15 that includes 2+ years of warranty. Samsung covers only first year in price, hence I add 2 more extended years

What is best price of 77 inch?

C3 or G3 makes more value for money!
Actually, there is no comparison. G3 is much sophisticated tech (MLA with brightness boost etc) whereas C3 is normal WOLED. So whatever, amount you pay extra for G series is actually justified in this year (it wasn't earlier).

Actually, there is no comparison. G3 is much sophisticated tech (MLA with brightness boost etc) whereas C3 is normal WOLED. So whatever, amount you pay extra for G series is actually justified in this year (it wasn't earlier).
Yeah.. samsungs and sonys are costly.. so lg makes a better bet..

Yeah.. samsungs and sonys are costly.. so lg makes a better bet..
Looking at the quotes this year, Samsungs are much cheaper than LG.
So if you only want value, Samsungs are better in that regard.

Now when it comes to PQ/software/hardware, then we have some trade-offs to consider between the three.

For 55inch Samsung can be yours for under a lakh.. That is such a great deal with the new tech

Finally splurged on 77 inch s90c at Reliance Digital Bangalore. Cost around 3.25 after all cashbacks. Could not bring it down further, tried many stores.

infinity one or laser slim version?
Did not even know there were 2 versions for this. Should be the slim one. Not like the s95C where the connections are in samsung one box. S90C has mother board and connections on the led itself.

Also got it installed today. Initial impressions are very good. Moved from 46 to 77 inch, so a huge leap. At 10 feet distance, not feeling like very big. Feels about the correct size. Only one switched off, it is imposing since the room is not that big.

infinity one or laser slim version?
There’s only one version of the S90C (the LaserSlim) from what I can see on Samsungs’s website. The Infinity one is only for the 95C. The website is confusing. Check properly.

Did not even know there were 2 versions for this. Should be the slim one. Not like the s95C where the connections are in samsung one box. S90C has mother board and connections on the led itself.

Also got it installed today. Initial impressions are very good. Moved from 46 to 77 inch, so a huge leap. At 10 feet distance, not feeling like very big. Feels about the correct size. Only one switched off, it is imposing since the room is not that big.
good to hear!

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back