Samsung plasma "shocker of a price"!!!!

Cant believe my eyes.. grab it guys.. one hell of a deal..its with bill & warranty

please make sure you clear all doubts with the seller before purchase..

Be careful of this deal

1. Seller is new, just 54 positive feedbacks so far
2. Look at DOA policy:

Any damage reported on delivery product shall be replaced with a new one. Return charges to be borne by the buyer.

This deal might be good for those in Chennai. hey can pay and pick up, and thus can test the panel before payment.

Hi,

The seller M/s. J.D. Electronics is reputed dealer in south india.
Some time back they were even recommended by MADBULLRAM.
I myself looking for this model & going to buy it from them.

cheers
rajneesh

what if the panel etc is defective, deal pixels, B stock etc?

1 Year Samsung Warranty will cover it.
Although wait for some chennai guys to do the initial investigation. Madbull ram sir can help. The offer is available for another ~6 days and no hurry in jumping to a decision.

The Catch could be "End of Life". With Samsung ready to introduce 2011 models and fairly piled up stock of the 6 series plasmas could mean the TV sold at 5 series price. Assuming the 6 series plasmas are even better in 2011 models, they would still cost ~90k. This price is unbeatable.

@Chennai Guys, Discounting 6% ebay commision and 2-3k for shipping a 50" TV, the TV can be picked up for like 65k directly from JD electronics (rough calculation). 65k is good price even for the C550 and a drop dead deal for the 50C6500. Higly recommend you to take a demo if you planning to buy a plasma in the near future.

Last edited:
Hi,

cheers
rajneesh

Can you confirm the source of this information?

What is the price quoted for this model? As mentioned in thread, in-store prices must be better.

Can you confirm the source of this information?

@ BLASTO

I had a tele talk with Vaibhav Sethia Of M/s. JD Electronics on the
phone no. mentioned in Ebay listing. He confirmed the price & all.
Only problem is they cannot ship it to West Bengal due to some
sales tax problem. this is also clearly mentioned in ebay .

cheers
rajneesh

if you guys need any help let me know, I can get it clarified with Vaibhav. Very nice gentlemen he is. I am getting a complete flat done with him (as in all electronics fro Mixie to TV)

if you guys need any help let me know, I can get it clarified with Vaibhav. Very nice gentlemen he is. I am getting a complete flat done with him (as in all electronics fro Mixie to TV)

Many thanks...Considering that there is 6% Ebay charges plus Shipping charges (2-3K) already loaded onto the ebay price, would it be possible for you to get a final quote of the showroom walk-in price (Ex. for Direct customers in Chennai).

Sure, will talk to Vaibhav about it and post it tomorrow morning. I dont think shipping charges would be there as they will send it from different warehouse in cities and not from a central place. Anyway, I will check on that. If it works for Chennai it should for HYD folks also as their HO is in HYD.

Sure, will talk to Vaibhav about it and post it tomorrow morning. I dont think shipping charges would be there as they will send it from different warehouse in cities and not from a central place. Anyway, I will check on that. If it works for Chennai it should for HYD folks also as their HO is in HYD.

Hi Ram,
Good to see you back active after some time... I think group buy can be done for this...Check with him the price for 5 /10/15/20+ pieces...:) + further discount for exchange of old TV too

Thanks srinisundar sir. Do we have enough people for group buy? I will check cost for 5 pieces together anyway.

1. To check price without ebay and shipping
2. Group buy price

Thanks srinisundar sir. Do we have enough people for group buy? I will check cost for 5 pieces together anyway.

1. To check price without ebay and shipping
2. Group buy price

I believe if the price range is by 60+( equivalent to 50C550- too much greedy) there will be enough support for this

What is the price quoted for this model? As mentioned in thread, in-store prices must be better.

I went in person at noon and spoke to one Mr Navin in the store (Kilpauk , Chennai) - they said that this was not a local store offer.

They were offering to sell it online on behalf of the hyderabad store and that this was an ebay only deal.

I explained the 6% ebay commission and shipping charges - and splitting the difference (so that both parties win - except ebay :D) and if we could cut out ebay as the middle man.

He called and spoke to someone at Hyderabad and said- The hyderabad store had an excess inventory of the C6500 (15-20) and that they wanted to get rid of it asap.

I specifically asked about Demo pieces / refurbished/returned items and he said that they were brand new unopened boxes.

He took down my number and promised to call soon after talking to Mr Vaibhav.

I went home and called two hyderabad branches and was given a price of 95K - I mentioned the ebay offer but they were unaware of it and asked me to call the HO (no one picked up and I gave up after a while)

After that I went around to the Samsung showroom and they had no stock (sold out 5 this month) and expecting it only next sunday!

I checked in the nearby shops (Shah, Girias,etc) and only one of them had it in stock - the lowest price I got was 89K.

I am a bit confused as to why they would sell it at a discount of 16 K,+1K shipping through courier ebay Fees of Rs 5300 and PayPaisa Credit card fees of 1700 - for a total difference of about 24K when they could just have it shipped to any of their other stores or at least to chennai where there is a distinct shortage of that model.

(I have always enjoyed browsing this forum and today found a good reason to register and to post :) )

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back