Samsung Q990B soundbar

Attachments

• Screenshot (900).png
    Screenshot (900).png
    334.8 KB · Views: 33
If anyone who bought at under 70k or 72k plz share your bill its easy for us to get it from croma or Reliance digital. Because in Coimbatore they are asking previous bils of lowest price to get approval from their RM.
@aura

If anyone who bought at under 70k or 72k plz share your bill its easy for us to get it from croma or Reliance digital. Because in Coimbatore they are asking previous bils of lowest price to get approval from their RM.
@aura
I am also looking for bill of 72k to get this offer. Pls pm me

I am also looking to get this. Has anyone got this recently for a good deal? I'm targeting something close to or under 70k. And as requested in the two posts above this, if someone could send the bill, that would be great too.

Can we disable the side and wide-firing speakers on the Samsung Q990b?

I have my setup in my living room, which is not an ideal room for Q990b as one side, there is no wall to bounce off sound. Whenever I play 7.1 sources, the sound is not balanced compared to the 5.1 source.

I currently use it in standard mode and am okay with not using all the speakers available.

I am using PS5 as a BlueRay player.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back