Samsung Q990B soundbar

This is a much better choice than an AV receiver. I was using Pioneer AV for 12 years before switching to Q990b. Performance is great for the living room, and the coolest part is that there are no wires whatsoever! The setup is easy and the living room looks clean.
On top of this, its easy to clean and no wire getting stuck or tangled.

Where in Bangalore you got it from. I am also looking for the same. Croma phoenix Mall quoted around 83 (89k-6k) as the best price.

I bought it for 74k after cashback/nce here in Bangalore. I have paired it with LG G2 65 inch in my living room. I have been using it for 2 weeks and haven't faced any disconnection issue at all. Looks like that issue was there with the earlier manufactured batches.
Can you please share the location which was offering it for 74k?

Cool!!! Good to hear from you after enjoying separates setup for 12 yrs.
When did you buy it? Hope you haven’t faced any disconnection issues with rear speakers as other ppl say.
70K is a good price.. isn’t it? Though lucky @aura_fied_10 got it for 65K with TV 😃
I got it recently and I didnt face any disconnection issue.

What I do is, first I'll turn on the rear speakers and then turn on the Main unit, in this order, the rear speakers will be in link mode and gets connected immediately

Hi all, could you please let me know if anyone has a lead for the rear speaker stand? I am looking for one. If possible, in or around Bengaluru would be ideal.

Cool!!! Good to hear from you after enjoying separates setup for 12 yrs.
When did you buy it? Hope you haven’t faced any disconnection issues with rear speakers as other ppl say.
70K is a good price.. isn’t it? Though lucky @aura_fied_10 got it for 65K with TV 😃
Yeah.. was randomly calling different croma stores before Diwali and luckily bumped into this guy.no disconnections so far but the active voice amplifier doesn't function.. I don't know .. it don't change anything... Does anyone have any clues how to make it work?

On my XBOX Series X, I selected Dolby Atmos as the output, and on my Q990b, I selected Adaptive Sound. However, when I play any video through Netflix or Amazon Prime, the center volume does not work, but the surround volume does. If the Q990b is configured as a standard output, the center volume will work. Any work on Dolby Atmos? and anyone faced the similar issue ?

Best deal I was able to get was 75K in Bengaluru. Could have saved an addition 1000 or so if I’d purchased earlier in the month. Still have been eyeing this for long so glad to have pulled the trigger.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back