Samsung Q990B soundbar

I am confused between q950a and q990b….inclined towards q990b due to better bass(haven’t heard it personally, sadly no demo available;just considering the reviews), forward facing display and all plastic make rather than fabric, but the widespread rear speaker disconnection issues hold me back… suggestions are highly appreciated.

All the best for that….👍🏼Were u able to get a demo at Saket?…could u share ur thoughts.
Yes, I got the demo at Saket, both at croma and and at Jbl store. However, I remembered the wrong pricing. Samsung bar was for 72k and Jbl was for 77-78k with a free 32inch LED TV. I can share the contact number of the guy if you guys want. It's the croma store in Select Citywalk Mall.

Are you increasing your budget or getting separates at the same cost?

Yes, increasing the budget. I didn't get what I was looking for from any of the soundbars. So for me, going the dedicated 7.2 is the only option left even if it means increasing the budget.

Yes, I got the demo at Saket, both at croma and and at Jbl store. However, I remembered the wrong pricing. Samsung bar was for 72k and Jbl was for 77-78k with a free 32inch LED TV. I can share the contact number of the guy if you guys want. It's the croma store in Select Citywalk Mall.

Yes, increasing the budget. I didn't get what I was looking for from any of the soundbars. So for me, going the dedicated 7.2 is the only option left even if it means increasing the

Yes, increasing the budget. I didn't get what I was looking for from any of the soundbars. So for me, going the dedicated 7.2 is the only option left even if it means increasing the budget.
Thanks… Please share the contact number.

Thanks.. please share the contact number.

I bought it for 74k after cashback/nce here in Bangalore. I have paired it with LG G2 65 inch in my living room. I have been using it for 2 weeks and haven't faced any disconnection issue at all. Looks like that issue was there with the earlier manufactured batches.

I bought it for 74k after cashback/nce here in Bangalore. I have paired it with LG G2 65 inch in my living room. I have been using it for 2 weeks and haven't faced any disconnection issue at all. Looks like that issue was there with the earlier manufactured batches.
What is the manufacturing month of your setup?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back