Samsung Vs Sony LCD

well i have always said that samsung does offer good lcd set's , and is a bang for the buck, hopefully now people will listen ..

problem is most people in india , just go on blind faith and marketing gimmicks and pick the product off the shelf , without digging deep ,

wish people here would change their buying styles and behaviour's

On account of buying a Samsung plasma....i am now in the samsung fan club..... seriously good products :) ......LCDs also were very good when i checked them out.......

well i have always said that samsung does offer good lcd set's , and is a bang for the buck, hopefully now people will listen ..

problem is most people in india , just go on blind faith and marketing gimmicks and pick the product off the shelf , without digging deep ,

wish people here would change their buying styles and behaviour's

Last edited:
Samsung does not have genuine spare parts. They remove salvage spare parts from condemned sets and amalgamate them into other TV's coming in for repairs and make them work. Sony on the other hand wait for the parts to be shipped by the company's OE inventory spare parts godown to reach the city and have them serviced. You would see those parts with their original price tags with manufacturing product line date.
That's the only difference.

Also if you have a Sony big screen in your hall, heads would turn and there would be a talk on how much you bought it for and an entourage of its HDR picture quality. It is not such an awesome thing if that TV is Samsung or LG. There is no primier brand obliterating the "it's a Sony" label so far.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back