Sanen Acoustics, Norge, Craftel, Lithos, Lyrita, Enbee, Birco

malasar

Hi Folks,

Have been searching searching through this forum for quiet some time.
Most of the ppl here just talk about systems manufactured by International players and where the price for a decent stereo system (Integrated Amp + 2 floor standers) easily exceeds 40K - 50k

I also came to know of some of the Indian manufacturers (and also read pretty good reviews on some of them)

My requirement:
Integrated Amp + 2 floor standers (will add a woofer later)
System should have decent Bass and a power output of amp > 80 watts per channel.
Price for setup: 20 - 25 K(max)

Can someone who has auditioned systems of the following Indian manufacturers pls post the reviews and comparison of them.
a. Sanen Acoustics
b. Norge Audio
c. Lithos
d. Lyrita
e. Enbee
f. Birco
g. Craftel

Hi Folks,

Most of the ppl here just talk about systems manufactured by International players and where the price for a decent stereo system (Integrated Amp + 2 floor standers) easily exceeds 40K - 50k

I also came to know of some of the Indian manufacturers (and also read pretty good reviews on some of them)

My requirement:
System should have decent Bass and a power output of amp > 80 watts per channel.

Can someone who has auditioned systems of the following Indian manufacturers pls post the reviews and comparison of them.
a. Sanen Acoustics
b. Norge Audio
c. Lithos
d. Lyrita
e. Enbee
f. Birco
g. Craftel

Hi,

I am using the Craftel stereo system and the sound is good. The configuration is 100+100 RMS stereo amplifier and floorstanders with 12" woofers. I have been using the system for the past 1.5 years. I am very much satisified with the sound. I bought the setup for 14K in Oct'07.

As I haven't listened to the other brands, I cannot give you a comparison.

Regards,
Muthu

Re: from audio galaxy,chennai

hi malasar,
we deal with Torvin audio systems and yamaha audio systems.For your requirement, we have a package it includes

Torvin TA-300 stereo integrated amplifier - 80 watts RMS at 4 ohms with more features.[ RS.12925.00]

Torvin TP 32 dual 5.25 inch 100 watts RMS floor stander, its a MTM [Mid-Tweeter-Mid] design.[ RS.13500.00]

Regards,
Audio Galaxy,
jeeva-Contact.no.+919941918916

Re:From audio galaxy

hi malasar,
we also have another floorstander speaker for the TA-300 stereo amp,Cineboy tower B-662 dual 6 inch 2-way 200 watts RMS floorstander for RS.10000.00

Hi Folks,

My requirement:

a. Sanen Acoustics
b. Norge Audio
c. Lithos
d. Lyrita
e. Enbee
f. Birco
g. Craftel

Hi,

I heard Sanen & Norge so far.
Sanen spk are above average(70%)I didnt notice any special about.
They are afordable.For music 60% & movies 70% worth .(Sanen + Yam avr)
Now they supply Denmark spk(Tangent) which are afordable & little better than Sanen.(HT pack without SW with tower spk for 18k)

Norge not in deep as I listen it in CD shop combined with china DVDp.
Still sounding better.2060 is highly rated.

I can personally vouch for Norge since I used them for over 10 years.

I can also vouch for Lyrita from first hand experience. Mr. Viren is a true gentleman.

However, on EnBee, I don't think they are available any longer, as in shut shop.

To add to your list, Cadence, Rethm and Invisible are other Indian brands.

There COULD definitely be more (like Torvin).

I too had the same generic philosophy as you (if I understand it correctly) that I would like to buy Indian to the extent possible. So from Norge (i.e., originally Norwegian/Tandberg IMHO) I moved to Cadence (again, designed and built in India, by an austrian+indian team using a lot of imported components).

Trust this helps.

LITHOS is also a great buy . I was using their standmount for few months and after which i upgraded. They are very good and costlier then other Indian models ( except cadence)

Regards
Tharun Balakrishnan

Hi,

I am using the Craftel stereo system and the sound is good. The configuration is 100+100 RMS stereo amplifier and floorstanders with 12" woofers. I have been using the system for the past 1.5 years. I am very much satisified with the sound. I bought the setup for 14K in Oct'07.

As I haven't listened to the other brands, I cannot give you a comparison.

Regards,
Muthu

the combo is attractivey priced. i am trying to get the details from craftel. can u post some pics of the set up.
regards

Hi,

The pictures were posted in another thread "showcase your audio video setup..". Please try to view them. If not possible, I can send you the pictures by email. Send a PM.

Regards,
Muthu

the combo is attractivey priced. i am trying to get the details from craftel. can u post some pics of the set up.
regards

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back