Scratched Disks

you mean 'home' in suri(e)ly..:D

come to think of it..i thought i would mention about another blood sucker the leech..any trekking enthusiast who has trod on the monsoon route of a temperate rain forest will realize what kind of a nuisance these creatures are..
like the heat seeking mosquito they too have some deadly weapons up their arsenal....first there is that anesthetic that makes you blissfully unaware of the epidermal invasion..the blood fest though is facilitated by a dose of anti-coagulant which ensures a steady supply of the nutritional liquid...

the cure however is quite simple and organic.. tobacco

hey moktan - and i was a stupid fekker!!! - i used to go on those treks (still do )
in the western ghats - yeah! - i came back from one of them with 6 leeches in the interdigit gap (first toe and it's neighbour) - fat fekkers all!!

and i remembered somebody saying something about tobacco - so i borrowed "four square" cigarette ( 'for men of action - satisfaction') - and deconstructed the cigarette/cigarettes and emptied the tobacco on them - NO FEKKING effect!!! -

finally - a member of our trek - lit a cigarette - and put the lit end on the bums of these leeches - and they fell away - leaving six bleeding , anaesthetic holes! - hope to God that he did not HARM THEM! -

OMG - bad memories :mad:- i hate the idea that humans are able to harm creatures that god made

well regards moktan - the more i look at myself - the more i do not like myself!:)

Post me the link ............... bzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

Is it heat seeking? What if the user farts in his sleep? :rolleyes:

Cheers

hi gobble - those guys used algorithms that took into account the flight patterns of (excited) mosquitoes - (deconstructing HD video - for sure)

excitation could have been caused by -

HEAT

CARBON DI-OXIDE

METHANE

Well - i think humans produce/evacuate hydrogen sulphide through their aboral end - so-

one could install this laser - and not WORRY-

about the rear side getting fried!!:indifferent14:

Last edited by a moderator:
where i went..the undergrowth was green, heavy and wet...someone put his hands over it..there was a rustling sound..a stick tentatively poking the foreground revealed a million of them standing up on their taut, tumescent hinds like some blind, aimlessly poking pudenda ..lost, lugubrious annelids ..ahh the hosts of hasty hostile hermaphrodites...

Last edited:
Its better the thread is closed

Regards

hi S.P. KRISHNA -

I understand your angst!

however, life should be lived liked this - (analogy - follows)

- our lives - and expectations - never follow predictable (by self) paths-

far better to go with the sway -

like the river (self = living) finds the easiest path to the sea (death = merging with the greater self) - {in essence - go AROUND impediments - ignore them}

so should the individual live the easy path to GOD (self-realisation)

No!!! - we do not matter in the greater scheme of things:)

nothing matters - S.P. Krishna - except creating the LEAST ripples in our struggle towards that one truth for the individual living entity - DEATH!

Last edited:
SPK bro..
as old (and now perhaps dead) Kurt Vonnegut used to say..
"Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward...."

Sir,

The moral of the story is very simple: Avoid playing scratched discs & enhance the life of your player....
Even if you play scratched discs the player will work but work harder in doing so....

Pls do not take the mindless banter of the others here to heart,

R E L A X !!!

PS: Sorry if i have offended you or further gone off track in respect to your query :)

Sir,

The moral of the story is very simple: Avoid playing scratched discs & enhance the life of your player....
Even if you play scratched discs the player will work but work harder in doing so....

Pls do not take the mindless banter of the others here to heart,

R E L A X !!!

PS: Sorry if i have offended you or further gone off track in respect to your query :)

And ... Laugh to enhance the life of your ..... own self !! :)

Remember

You can scratch yerself all ye want,
nobody will mind a scratched Yourself.
You can spin at whatever rpm you please
life will only groove better
Remember how we scratch our heads to bring mental focus?
Scratches do not reduce mental tracking
Like is worthless without that itch
Life is torture if you cannot scratch
Where it itches ...
Coz when it itches it itches real bad
It is that Itch that drives
Many a man to greater heights
So regret not the itch of life
A scratch here and a scratch there ...
Will only beautify a mundane life

Cheers

Last edited:

Regards

No Way!! This should be made sticky..... :D ....This thread is strongly compeating with my all time fav "Kishen Kumar - Papa the great" thread on Orkut.....:D

EDIT : Oops didnt realise.....that went for a double post, mods can delete the previosu one.

Last edited:
And ... Laugh to enhance the life of your ..... own self !! :)

Remember

You can scratch yerself all ye want,
nobody will mind a scratched Yourself.
You can spin at whatever rpm you please
life will only groove better
Remember how we scratch our heads to bring mental focus?
Scratches do not reduce mental tracking
Like is worthless without that itch
Life is torture if you cannot scratch
Where it itches ...
Coz when it itches it itches real bad
It is that Itch that drives
Many a man to greater heights
So regret not the itch of life
A scratch here and a scratch there ...
Will only beautify a mundane life

Cheers

That is why we have adjustable length scratch hands mimicking the motion of real one for that diving pleaseure that gives you those great heights when needed....:D.:D

af97x4.jpg

Regards
Hi
I think Venkatsir very comprehensively explained your query. Not only that but some additional problems and workings of cd media is also explained. Where in the world would you find such detailed explanation to a problem.
As for jokes and stuff. Guys in the forum are very helpful lot, only they sometimes add humor to make forum more enjoyable.
Regards
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
now back to mice, leeches and mosquitoes :)

Last edited:
get a box of waxpol polish and polish it or just clean it properly and then polish it.. it will give out more replective surface in scratched area and help to read quite easily..tested and tried..

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back