Seaton Submersive anyone?

ebirbal

I am planning to import a Seaton Submersive. I'll be pairing it with my Klipsch RF-35 and Onkyo TX-NR801.

The Sub costs about INR 95K + INR 12K (surface shipping based on a ballpark quote from Shine cargo) + customs

Does anyone have have an idea what the customs is likely to be? I tried searching around but couldnt find any exact figures. Note that this is not going to be part of luggage.

psychotropic

expect to pay up to 35% of the invoice value as customs duty. Budget for that much, if they charge you less, consider it a bonus. So, 33,250 Rupees is probably the highest customs duty you'd have to pay (and will most likely be the actual amount you'll end up paying).

I am planning to import a Seaton Submersive. I'll be pairing it with my Klipsch RF-35 and Onkyo TX-NR801.

The Sub costs about INR 95K + INR 12K (surface shipping based on a ballpark quote from Shine cargo) + customs

Does anyone have have an idea what the customs is likely to be? I tried searching around but couldnt find any exact figures. Note that this is not going to be part of luggage.

ebirbal

Got the actual import duty data on indiainfodrive.com. The import duty in my case works out to be around Rs 23500. That site also has a import duty calcualtor which I think is very neat.

Thanks everyone for your imputs.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.