selecting amp and speakers

This is correct
the Be-718 is from the Usher top of the line Dancer series. It is priced at 1.10 La + taxes.
The X-718 is priced at Rs 58K + taxes.

cheers

This is correct
the Be-718 is from the Usher top of the line Dancer series. It is priced at 1.10 La + taxes.
The X-718 is priced at Rs 58K + taxes.

cheers

Dear Shridhar,
FINALLY I got to hear these usher bookshelves at jimmy s.
I truly like the speaker and the fit & finish is lovely. Its paired with his quad 909 and passion passive and is very musical.
Lovely looking stands too.
Rgds

Hi Dinyaar
Thanks, I am glad you finally were able to see and hear it, after what? - 2 years :D The speaker is also with Boomerang at their Juhu showroom, in case you drop in there. I dont know what electronics it is paired with though.

Did you get a chance to do any extended listen or was it just a short one? Do you know if Jimmy has bolted the speakers into the stands?

We will get the Diamond series in a about 4 weeks

cheers
Sridhar

Hi Dinyaar
Thanks, I am glad you finally were able to see and hear it, after what? - 2 years :D The speaker is also with Boomerang at their Juhu showroom, in case you drop in there. I dont know what electronics it is paired with though.

Did you get a chance to do any extended listen or was it just a short one? Do you know if Jimmy has bolted the speakers into the stands?

We will get the Diamond series in a about 4 weeks

cheers
Sridhar

Ya Sridhar about 2 years!!!!
U see some of the bglore dealers are very possesive of their gear:D

Yes I have heard it a couple of times and I would say Jim has a great room and the speakers are positioned well. As u are aware his cdp is the joeb Toeb (hope I got the spelling correct) and we heard it thru both the Usher & the Quad amps. We all preferred the Quad but then Jim mentioned that the usher sounds 'much much' better after a couple of hours or so.

No he has not bolted the speakers onto the stand.

Oh I didnt know Usher too is coming with a diamond tweeter.
Grattan @ Boomerang did mention a while ago that he had an usher. I presumed it was a trade in. I guess they can demo it with loads of quality electronics as they have a huge inventory. From the cyrus/arcam /Marantz gear to the Bryston/Sim/Accuphase/Esoterics is wide enough a selection for any prospective buyer I guess.

Rgds

Sir, I am Gnana Sekhar again. Please help me in sharing your expert opinions on UNISON RESEARCH UNICO HYBRID amps and also suggest a f.s.spk. I have one good offer on this but I know anything about this. The experts in this forum, pl. help me.

Hello there,

Planning to upgrade from RX V363 to TX SR 577.

The 577 has bi amp facility and my Floor standing Polk TSI 300 is compatible.

Would bi amping and bi wire make a difference

Pls advice.

Thanks!

Back