Serenata Audio - Violino

Hi Stevieboy,

I have designed hardwood footers for the Violinos that slightly tilts the speaker enclosure and the drivers fire straight at ear level. The stepped baffle that you have noted is a part of the horn mouth and is an important design element contributing to the bass response of the speakers.

Well thought design. The stepped baffle design is new to me. Didn't come accross earlier. Worth waiting for a chance to hear.

The website of Serenata Audio is now up and running.

The URL is www.serenata.in

Seen the website. My suggestion is to provide photographs and specifications / dimensions of the speakers for better understanding of the products. I am sure that you are also thinking in this aspect.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
love the speakers...waiting for denom's review...wish someone buys them in chennai :p so WE CHENNAIphiles can get an demo and go ahead with the purchase with confidence!

Dear AMITNOIDA,

Thanks for your feedback. I will surely add more photographs of the speakers on the website. The dimensions would be on the website today itself.

Dear AMITNOIDA,

Thanks for your feedback. I will surely add more photographs of the speakers on the website. The dimensions would be on the website today itself.

Congrats Satyaki. Very good looking speakers. Can you tell me where your speakers can be auditioned in Mumbai? I may be in Mumbai during the first week of June, and would like to hear them (if possible)

Best,
APK

Is this an ATL design??
Can it also run with traditional powered amps (~100 w/ch) or only tube and low powered amps?

Is this an ATL design??
Can it also run with traditional powered amps (~100 w/ch) or only tube and low powered amps?

No, this one is of a back loaded horn design, IMO.

SS amps (your traditional ;)) can easily run them without any issues. However, since a full range driver (Fostex) is involved, would be more appeasing with tubes.

I am extremely satisfied with the performance of the Supra Classic Cables that has been used for the internal wiring of the Violoncello speakers. From now on the Violino speakers would also be supplied with the Supra Classic Cables for internal wiring.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back