Shopyourworld.com feedback & review

good news bro
did u got it after chargeback ?

hope i also get my money back

Hi,
Ankit, as you have paid the amount through debit card, I guess you can't asked for 'Dispute Declaration or Charge Back'. But asked the bank that you want to go for Consumer court and want their physical address. Please keep in mind that you can file a case against them only if you have evidence that 'shopyourworld' have a physical presence in India.

I know they are located in Andheri, Mumbai but we got the address from forum members and not from official sources.

Guys,
Sorry that you have been cheated up by SYW. Myself iam planning to get a amplifier from sites like Amazon,eBay. Are they reliable and what about the sellers in them?

Always buy directly from Amazon,Ebay or any other online shop if it is not possible then use vpost or ICC Shopabroad they are reliable.

Hi
I am experiencing a terrible experience with this shop.
I had ordered an item on 29/09/2011 and got it cancelled day after.Till now they havent refunded the amount inspite of several phone calls and emails. I lost count of it.It was a debit card payment and all the transaction details are available with me. Can any one help ?
My advice to fellow members is that please avoid this company at any cost. I am ready to testify that.
Thanks

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back