55C645 vs 55T6G difference

uncle_lazy_at

Hey Folks,

So I kind of confused between these 2 models. I failed to notice any difference between these 2 models in TCL official website. Had a chat with the customer support, they mentioned the same and I didnt get a straight forward answer on why there is a difference in price. He mentioned, both models are same but the price difference is due to the model and series. As per them, C is 6 years old model and G is latest model. Though he also mentioned, C645 is less brighter than T6G.

Anyone know what are the differences? and which is better.

Hey Folks,

So I kind of confused between these 2 models. I failed to notice any difference between these 2 models in TCL official website. Had a chat with the customer support, they mentioned the same and I didnt get a straight forward answer on why there is a difference in price. He mentioned, both models are same but the price difference is due to the model and series. As per them, C is 6 years old model and G is latest model. Though he also mentioned, C645 is less brighter than T6G.

Anyone know what are the differences? and which is better.
This is continuous to thread - https://www.hifivision.com/threads/tv-suggestion.95821/#post-1057711

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back