Shortwave Radio Museum, Bangalore

I am a fan of vintage radios. I don't have any at the moment but I do enjoy using some of the imagery in my online personas. Some of the forums where I am present offer the possibility of adding a profile where one can use a custom image backdrop.

This is one image that I use and would be very interested in knowing more about the model.
It would be even more interesting to know if this model is available in the Radio Museum!

33335.jpg

Great job... keep it up..

Wish I preserved the couple of radios I inherited as a teen but then valves were shunned, ICs were in so they died in my hands 😢

remember my father lugging in huge radios from his friends to repair them. and my grandpas tuning in their favorite programmes on AIR and no one else is allowed to touch the radios.

Grandpa tuned in AIR and all his sons around listening to news, me around 4 yrs old sitting on my father's lap curious to see who was speaking, saw light from the bottom of the Murphy Radio, poked my finger in and got a blow!!! My first electric shock o_O

Great idea and initiative with passion.
I have vintage Ecko radio from early 50s, though not working but I just cannot see it go. I am a Ham Radio licensed hobbyist and always interested in radios and communications.
Will like to visit your museum when in your city.
Congratulations and good luck

I collect pocket transistors and I know hard work behind building and restoring such an impressive collection. Congratulations to you my friend

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back