should i buy the pioneer fs52 designed by Andrew jones?

notsiddharth

need a quick help. i am planning to buy my 1st hifi speaker. i am on a tight budget to say the least. is it worth buying these speakers (the pioneer sp fs52 floor standing speakers) after they have been "discontinued" or made unavailable in India. if yes? where can i find them? i see 2 websites which have them in store htstore and sahejindia, i am not sure about the authenticity of both, can anyone vouch for them? or if someone can tell me a dealer in Delhi i can personally buy it there, as i'll be there day after tomorrow for some work. thanks. fyi my room size is 11x22x11 and i listen mostly to songs with vocal emphasis and rock music.

need a quick help. i am planning to buy my 1st hifi speaker. i am on a tight budget to say the least. is it worth buying these speakers (the pioneer sp fs52 floor standing speakers) after they have been "discontinued" or made unavailable in India. if yes? where can i find them? i see 2 websites which have them in store htstore and sahejindia, i am not sure about the authenticity of both, can anyone vouch for them? or if someone can tell me a dealer in Delhi i can personally buy it there, as i'll be there day after tomorrow for some work. thanks. fyi my room size is 11x22x11 and i listen mostly to songs with vocal emphasis and rock music.
I bought these from HTstore only

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back