Should I go for Samsung-LA40A550P1/LG-Scarlet 42LG60FR ?

rreddy18

Hi All ,

I would like to buy a 42" inch or 40" inch LCD TV. Which one do you suggest?.
I read some good reviews about samsung in this forum , but LG seems to have
more features like 4ms response , 50,000 contrast ratio , PIP and USB support that can play movies etc. Is it better to go for the JAZZ model in LG then the scarlet?.

I am in a dilemma now. I am not interested in Panasonic , Philips etc. No particular reason why so.

Regards
Ravi

Hi All ,

I would like to buy a 42" inch or 40" inch LCD TV. Which one do you suggest?.
I read some good reviews about samsung in this forum , but LG seems to have
more features like 4ms response , 50,000 contrast ratio , PIP and USB support that can play movies etc. Is it better to go for the JAZZ model in LG then the scarlet?.

I am in a dilemma now. I am not interested in Panasonic , Philips etc. No particular reason why so.

Regards
Ravi

Go for Samsung

Reasons- Good picture Quality.
Good specifications.
They creat panals themselfs.
I found jerky movements in LG.
Sam 6 series has contast ratio of 50000:1

Consider Pan also for Quality.

I was in the same dilemma and have finally settled down on Samsung 610. It is full HD and has USB as well. Other than superior picture quality as compared to LG is a definite winner. I auditioned Samsung, Sony and LG side by side and Samsung is the one that provides most bang per buck. The only difference in Samsung 610 and 550 is the display panel, which is piano black in case of 550 and wine red in case of 610.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back