Showcase your ICE here

Thanks for all the compliments everybody, will post more install pics soon.

one question - those components on the A-pillar - in the event of a frontal/oblique impact accident they could become dangerous/fatal projectiles for the passenger/driver?.

Well, they're pretty robustly integrated with the A-pillar and I find it hard to believe that they will come loose and fly into the cabin on impact. I would suppose that they would be much less dangerous than the tachometers and other gauges that folks screw on to the pillars.

hey B&T-Ajay

cool install
i see fibre glassing is now as good as satyas
super

Well, they're pretty robustly integrated with the A-pillar and I find it hard to believe that they will come loose and fly into the cabin on impact. I would suppose that they would be much less dangerous than the tachometers and other gauges that folks screw on to the pillars.

hi ajay,

the force of accidental impact at 160 kmph frontal/oblique (80 kmph each) can dislodge any aftermarket fitting - and at head-level and chest-level can cause that object to become (unpredictably) harmful/fatal!

yes, speaker cones and ABS plastic housing are, perhaps, less damaging to human bones and tissue than metal tachometers and gauges - but nonetheless - dangerous.

after all, transportation of a human being to his/her desired location is an exercise fraught with risk - what with the likes of the nanda progeny and the likes of salman khan trying to frontal impact you! - or even I!!! - trying to be ayrton senna in an underpowered civic?

these frontal/oblique impacts are dangerous to life and can cause regrettable injury - especially, due to detachable objects in front of the driver/passenger

I say this because of personal experience - so ......:)

Bumping a very old thread - Not to showcase my car's ICE because I know it's pathetic ;)

I need the Audio Guru's out there to help me. I've Fiat GP which has steering mounted controls which I don't want to loose, The headunit is a blau and don't know about the speakers. I looked at them when we installed Sunfilm and they were the worst I've ever seen. I'm thinking of changing the front speakers first with/without adding a Amp. Now I've come across these and wanted to know you guys opinion. Are these worth paying for or should I be looking elsewhere? With my limited knowledge I can understand it's a 4 channel amp and I can go ahead and add a sub later. Let me know your suggestions for front components (6.5")- I listen to anything but I've a bit of a metal head within me.

teky,the blau amp,dunno anything about it,but from the specs it accepts speaker level inputs as well,in addition to others options.should be decent at the very least.also,for front components maybe bull audio/ground zero?.for subs,u could try soomoku.com.they make some very decent vfm active subs.my 2 annas,am sure others will chime in.cheers

teky,the blau amp,dunno anything about it,but from the specs it accepts speaker level inputs as well,in addition to others options.should be decent at the very least.also,for front components maybe bull audio/ground zero?.for subs,u could try soomoku.com.they make some very decent vfm active subs.my 2 annas,am sure others will chime in.cheers

Cheers Rallynut. Blau amp works out around 13K INR and since my HU doesn't have any pre-out etc I thought this might workout better. Should I consider anything else in this price range before committing on the blau. I'm planning only for front component at the moment, I've got too many pages of CC Bill :D

Currently I'm looking into MB Quart NSE 216 based on recommendation from Santhosh. The plan we came up was to get a 2-Channel amp instead of the PNP amp and install comps on the front door and later buy a monoblock to power a sub. Plan is also not to use the rear speakers at all, as I'm going to be on the driver seat most. How does this plan sound?

teky,thats most definitely a plan:).or if u like,go for something like the crunch audio p900.4,will set u back around 9k,and accepts high level inputs.4ch from HU into the amp,bridge 2 for the sub.of course,a monoblock would be far better.the parent company of crunch audio is maxxsonics,and MB Quart is an umbrella brand;).cheers

Hi teky,

You can contact Mark from Craftel for your car audio setup. Mark can give you a demo in his car. And also Mark's car does not have the back speakers and he too likes the stereo way of music to hear it from the front of the car nor than a back fitted regular oval speakers.

The special attraction of his car is that he has added a tweedlers, its like between the mid-range drivers and tweeters. Mark explained me about the tweedlers, that it will raise the sound output delivered by speakers from the bottom of the door to the height we normally hear from our stereo sound system. Its really amazing that a tiny driver like tweeters doing so. And onecan easily hear and feel the music that its like in front of them.

Give a audition before you decide.

Cheers.

Last edited:
teky,forgot that ur a chenna-ite.considering that,+1 to jeeva's suggestion.mark has been known for his car ICE setups and is supposedly very,very vfm.check it out.cheers

either way,wrong thread for discussion.apologies.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back