Shyam Bajaj is no more

Santy

Mr. Shyam Bajaj, founder of Norge Audio passed away at his residence in Hyderabad. He had a fall last week and was recovering from the fracture.

He was an inspiration for many. May his soul R.I.P.

Attachments

• 2012-12-17.jpg
    2012-12-17.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 452
sad. my first amp was a Norge, that got me hooked on hi fi. He had a small shop at Kala ghoda , mumbai in the 80,s.Honest product. sad.

sad. my first amp was a Norge, that got me hooked on hi fi. He had a small shop at Fort when I met him , mumbai in the 80,s.Honest product. sad.

RIP, what a loss of Indian music industry and we lost a very dedicated & nice person. I will keep his fantastic amp for life.

Definitely one of the stalwarts of the music reproduction industry of India. He was single-handedly managing affairs of Norge Audio, it seems. Hope, the Company carries on with its good work and keeps his name alive.

Very sad indeed.His products are value for money products.Who will carry on the tradition left by him?

Very sad indeed.His products are value for money products. I had chance to meet him personally at his Mahim (Mumbai) workplace.

May His soul rest in peace!

I had no idea he was from Hyderabad.
I always assumed that Norge was a Mumbai based company.

Sad news.
RIP, I personally spoke to him couple of times. Still have his mobile number. Feeling bad that he is no more.

:sad:
May the god gives strength to his family to withstand this situation..May his soul Rest in peace.

He was a man dedicated to building quality amplifiers in India. He was so passionate about his work. May his soul rest in peace

My deepest sympathies to his family and to the audio world. Surely a stalwart and pioneer as him will be sorely missed.

RIP sir.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back