since how long you've been playing video game

manu4panjab

hey bro

i was in forth standard when i first play mario bros. and then i never stop playing video games till today :yahoo:

how many of my other brother have been playing from

I first played Nintendo "Manhole" game (pocket-size) in 1982 (7th Std)
Manu, in which year were you in 4th standard? My kids have started playing even before going to play school :eek:hyeah:

Last edited:
hey bro

i was in forth standard when i first play mario bros. and then i never stop playing video games till today :yahoo:

how many of my other brother have been playing from

I used to play on and off until the thug games hit the shelves. Lost complete interest as they are terrible and not good for young minds. My son is into Nintendo DS and we control it to 2 hrs/week

1984 onwards.....3 years old........was a handhold dad got over from HK - had simple game of king kong which was in all colour though. Still have the system back home in calcutta and it works.....was in standard 5 when my first console came - sega megadrive with some 500:clapping: games

I first played Nintendo "Manhole" game (pocket-size) in 1982 (7th Std)
Manu, in which year were you in 4th standard? My kids have started playing even before going to play school :eek:hyeah:

brother i don't remember properly but i was born in 1983 so you can get an estimate from it :D

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back