Slim HTPC Cabinet within 4K or less for micro ATX boards

Not sure though. But onlin I am getting the zebronics genesis for 1740 + around 300 shipping with 450 Watts PSU

The only thing still remians is the top clearance so I am trying to figure out if fans can be placed on either side.
Until unless you see it yourself or somebody has already purchased it, you won't be able figure that out.
If you wish to see the cabinet yourself, contact these guys. Still if you aren't able to get a piece to see, let me know. I may be able to help you.

Top Notch Infotronix (I) Pvt Ltd
154, Lenin Sarani
2nd Floor Room No 402
Phone : 033-32957004

BTW be careful about bwindia.

Until unless you see it yourself or somebody has already purchased it, you won't be able figure that out.
If you wish to see the cabinet yourself, contact these guys. Still if you aren't able to get a piece to see, let me know. I may be able to help you.

Top Notch Infotronix (I) Pvt Ltd
154, Lenin Sarani
2nd Floor Room No 402
Phone : 033-32957004

BTW be careful about bwindia.

called them up today, spoke to a guy named kumar, he said slim series is out of stock in their shop have to order from chennai. He was about 50-50 sure whether slim drives fot or standard dvd drives fit. He was stressing more on checking it from website. Said PSU they repackage with the cabinet. Seems bwindia is the only online bet.

called them up today, spoke to a guy named kumar, he said slim series is out of stock in their shop have to order from chennai. He was about 50-50 sure whether slim drives fot or standard dvd drives fit. He was stressing more on checking it from website. Said PSU they repackage with the cabinet. Seems bwindia is the only online bet.
Yep most of the non standard cabinets are out of stock, and almost all Indian companies are on their way to stop stocking non standard cabinets because of low sales in these categories.
There is a Zebronics distributor in Pune with the following address who has Genie and Pluto for sure. You can call them and ask about Genesis and the DVD drive size.

My Computer Shopee
Ph: 020-24491880, 9822086607

Yep most of the non standard cabinets are out of stock, and almost all Indian companies are on their way to stop stocking non standard cabinets because of low sales in these categories.
There is a Zebronics distributor in Pune with the following address who has Genie and Pluto for sure. You can call them and ask about Genesis and the DVD drive size.

My Computer Shopee
Ph: 020-24491880, 9822086607

Thanks, I have got hold of the Genesis locally from another store, it does fit a full size drive. will post the pics later. Already running my GPU less HTPC for the time being.

Thanks, I have got hold of the Genesis locally from another store, it does fit a full size drive. will post the pics later. Already running my GPU less HTPC for the time being.
Good.
Could you find out from the store you purchased, if they have Zebronics Blossom or Nick and how much is the price. And also if they have Zebronics Baby SMPS (Model No M450W) and how many sata power connectors it has.

Help me in choosing htpc case micro atx or. Atx case
main purpose for me Watchng movies downloding so dat da system shud be on for 24. Hrs daily...is it adiviced to use slim micro atx case or shud I opt for full arc case

Help me in choosing htpc case micro atx or. Atx case
main purpose for me Watchng movies downloding so dat da system shud be on for 24. Hrs daily...is it adiviced to use slim micro atx case or shud I opt for full arc case

For 24 hrs on systems I would not advise slim cabinets. You should look for more airy ones which has front fans for hdd bays. Depends on your budget.

Back