Smart Home Systems Advice

xewecan

Hello all,

I wanted to get members advice on the various smart systems they use and recommend.

Having recently got planning permission for our new home, I’m now looking at speccing out all the smart home features we need. In our current home we have Control4 but we’ve always found it clunky, unreliable and expensive so wanting to get away from that in the new one.

I’ve never liked having a server in the house controlling all the systems and prefer going for independent systems that are easy to use and a bonus if they can link to Apple Home app and Alexa .

CCTV - thinking of Reolink

Gate & Garage Door Access - DigiGate

House Alarm - Undecided .

Smart Lighting - Undecided

Smart Temp controls Thermostat - Undecided Read mixed reviews on Nest and Tado

Speakers - Undecided. Have read Sonos is good for that

Any other systems worth integrating?

Hello all,

I wanted to get members advice on the various smart systems they use and recommend.

Having recently got planning permission for our new home, I’m now looking at speccing out all the smart home features we need. In our current home we have Control4 but we’ve always found it clunky, unreliable and expensive so wanting to get away from that in the new one.

I’ve never liked having a server in the house controlling all the systems and prefer going for independent systems that are easy to use and a bonus if they can link to Apple Home app and Alexa .

CCTV - thinking of Reolink

Gate & Garage Door Access - DigiGate

House Alarm - Undecided .

Smart Lighting - Undecided

Smart Temp controls Thermostat - Undecided Read mixed reviews on Nest and Tado

Speakers - Undecided. Have read Sonos is good for Smart home service Miami.

Any other systems worth integrating?
thanks in advance for any help

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back