Smart TV/ Android TV

my suggestion do not go for cheap Chinese TV with no reviews as mostly picture quality is not that good and software is crap most of the time, if you don't want to spend much than try MI TV or Vu brand both are Chinese as well but bit reputed and you can easily find reviews for them.
Also smart Tv are not that smart so better to get a android box separately with a non smart TV as it offers much better functionality and will be cheaper I think.

Currently, I don't think there is any non smart TV above 40" section. I recently bought a 43" TV to watch world cup 2018. I was very much tempted with MiTV 55" but as I did my homework, I had to increase my budget and go for a branded TV(Sony, LG, Samsung, Panasonic). TCL, VU(Hisense) etc makes wonderful TVs but in India they basically outsource everything. So the Component quality is significantly sub-par.

Audition yourself. best way to take a cople different file types on your thumb drive, also do have a look at both HD and SD channels. As many of your traditional tv channels are still in SD, you need to see the quality of upscaling. Cheaper TVs tend to stretch the resolution instead of upscaling it. Ask the rep for the remote, fiddle with it by yourself, Check the motion. You can narrow down your selection. Then you can do your research about the panel they use(company policy ith panels, read about samsungs panel lottery policy etc), and choose the best one.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back