SMSL SA300 purchase

prozkater

Hi,
Would you advice against purchasing the SMSL SA300 from hifi-express @10k approx with free shipping (excl customs duty etc). Is it safe? Since amazon.com sellers does not ship to India. I really need this little amplifier for my desktop.

Regards

Hi.
1. I have recently purchased M300. Hifi-express is good and responsive. But their courier partner is Delhi based yitong express which appears to be very unprofessional. You can read reviews online. Yet if you are around Delhi/in NCR you can go ahead.

2. It's kinda safe. They will send the item quickly.

When the product arrives in India/customs, courier partner will send an email with invoice/voucher for customs duty and handling charges to be paid. When these charges are paid, the product is cleared from customs and forwarded.
paid during the checkout on their website itself or its extra charges you paid when the item gets delivered?

When the product arrives in India/customs, courier partner will send an email with invoice/voucher for customs duty and handling charges to be paid. When these charges are paid, the product is cleared from customs and forwarded.
How much was the customs?

Get a FREE stylus with every Audio Technica Turntable purchase
Back