So, what can we do to reduce noise, pollution this Deepavali/Diwali?

And I'd be happy for you & other members who buy & encourage bursting a truckload of crackers just to own the SJWs too.

Bruh. me, Analogous and few others literally said we didn't want a blanket ban. Why are you hellbent on insisting that some random dudes with slightly differing views are offended SJWs? LOL. It doesn't bother me, but I find it interesting.
You have (and of course can continue to) misinterpret my posts.

The posts you make (and everyone else) speak for themselves.

It doesn't bother you, I'm sure.

You have (and of course can continue to) misinterpret my posts.
How exactly is discouraging the use of crackers but not supporting a blanket ban mean we're offended SJWs? My first reply to you was asking who you meant the offended SJWs were specifically so I'm sure I don't misinterpret. The AC , truckload of crackers, caste endogamy parts etc weren't meant for you.

It doesn't bother you, I'm sure.

Said this before the namecalling but I've relatives that burst crackers, and I'm happy for them, like anybody else.

Though some buying & encouraging a truckload of crackers to "own us" does bother me, that people feel that victimised & scared is sad.

Edit: the comment before yours was edited and entirely changed after my comment calling him out LOL. Didn't realise people are that scared haha.

It said they bought a truckload of crackers & encourage everybody to do the same only to own "us" & some other provoking bs and that they didn't even like crackers. Sorry Decadent if my previous comment confused you.

Last edited:
My initial comment was about SJWs being here, that's really all there is to it. I think there are SJWs here, whether you agree or not is irrelevant to me. People may read the thread and decide for themselves who are "offended SJWs".

A side note : Human division is age old, it will continue to thrive until a homogeneous (in every way) global population is realized. The "herd" mentality of humans is part of human evolutionary psychology and is unlikely to change anytime soon. At this rate such a peaceful population will only be realized through eventual conflict.

In my view this is all posturing, no one is really going to do anything that will actually help the environment, plain old politics. It should be obvious to anyone the firecrackers aren't such a big deal.

My initial comment was about SJWs being here, that's really all there is to it. I think there are SJWs here, whether you agree or not is irrelevant to me. People may read the thread and decide for themselves who are "offended SJWs".
You implied I was one when all I did was ask you who you meant it for. But fine, forget it.

In my view this is all posturing, no one is really going to do anything that will actually help the environment, plain old politics. It should be obvious to anyone the firecrackers aren't such a big deal.
Don't forget sound pollution but yes, crackers aren't a big deal, which is why me & many here aren't a fan of the ban even if we dislike them. But it is still something worth discouraging the use of. Sure there's hypocrites on our side, but then you've people on this forum encourage buying a truckload of them even if they dislike crackers just to own "us" and people cheer them. I'm sure there's some of us in this forum that wouldn't want Diwali to be reduced to that. Let's end it here on a positive note.

Happy Diwali. Goodnight.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back