Softwares/Programs you can't live without

Klite/Mega Codec Pack,Core AVC, Zoom Player, MeGui, WinMerge, cPlay, Bluetooth Remote Control,OCCT (overclocking tool), Cpu Temp, HDD Health

The actual software I can't live without.

Microsoft Word
Google Chrome

The software I would love to claim I can't live without:

Adobe Photoshop
Apple - Final Cut Pro
Digidesign Pro Tools

everything is dispensible on my PC, i.e., i can move to other options for OS or browser or whatever. I have no allegiance to Microsoft or Google or any other products.

However what I cannot live without is all the embedded software in the consumer devices around my home. If one of them craps, it is trouble without too many alternatives unless its a cheap thing to replace.

I thrive on variety. So it is not as if all my loyalty is placed on one particular software product. At best I have favourites. Like Opera is my favourite browser. cPlay, foobar and xmplay are my favourite audio players etc.

Internet Download Manager ........ :D my Airtel 2 Mbps connection and my Rapidshare Premium Account ... :D

autohotkey for text replacement (spell check, as you type replacement of sms language to proper english , ex pl to please , u to you)

Win Xp
Ms Excel
VLC
AcDSee Very Old Version
Mu Torrent
J Downloader ( Links from DivXTurka.com)
Folder To Text
Google Chrome
Opera
Foxit PDF Reader ( I hate acrobat)
Portable Mozilla
Notepad
7 zip

used sometimes but useful

Nokia Suite ( Old)

mozilla firefox n winamp,DFX plugin for winamp!(awesome stuff) also breakaway plugin is great provided you alter the settings properly.has tendency to f++k spkrs!.

Having just moved from XP to Linux, I find that ...most of my computing is identical, using Firefox, Thunderbird, VLC, Google Earth and that I can live without XP very, very easily indeed!

I would prefer not to have to live without Cool Edit Pro, but XP was the last Win that it ran under, and I don't like the up-to-date Adobe version even if I could afford it.

I thought I would really miss Faststone, which kicked out both Irfanview and the MS viewer for both picture browsing and miscellaneous/batch photo processing. I get by without it!

Haven't had much "office" work to do yet. I never felt the need to upgrade beyond Office 2000, but even so, I'm afraid Open Office doesn't really cut it, and if I am called upon to do any serious work (eek) It'll be the horrible, dreadfully slow boot into Windows again. I'm hoping it's not so, but MS Office may turn out to be the program I can't do without, and specifically, Excel.

1)BeyondComapre - best for code compare
2)WinCatalogLite (for indexing your DVD/hard disk contents for searching which file exist in which disk without putting the disk in lappy)
3)Tag&Rename (for easy, configurable ID tagging)
4)HijackThis

Having just moved from XP to Linux, I find that ...most of my computing is identical, using Firefox, Thunderbird, VLC, Google Earth and that I can live without XP very, very easily indeed!

I would prefer not to have to live without Cool Edit Pro, but XP was the last Win that it ran under, and I don't like the up-to-date Adobe version even if I could afford it.

I thought I would really miss Faststone, which kicked out both Irfanview and the MS viewer for both picture browsing and miscellaneous/batch photo processing. I get by without it!

Haven't had much "office" work to do yet. I never felt the need to upgrade beyond Office 2000, but even so, I'm afraid Open Office doesn't really cut it, and if I am called upon to do any serious work (eek) It'll be the horrible, dreadfully slow boot into Windows again. I'm hoping it's not so, but MS Office may turn out to be the program I can't do without, and specifically, Excel.

You did not like Gnumeric? :)

KIS
Acronis True Image Home
Ashampoo Burning Studio
Imgburn
ConvertXtoDVD
PowerISO
Easeus Partition Master
CCleaner
TuneUp Utilities

And many more...

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back