some DIY queries for changing stock cartridge.

Sushanth, did you buy the cart on amazon.com(sellers are all from Japan) or directly from amazon.jp? Also can you please let me know the name of the seller? And how long did it take to arrive?
Hi
I bought it from CDJapan website. There was an issue after i made payment because there distributor had run out of stock and they told me to wait. They couldn't give me a definite timeline as to when it would be in stock and were ready to refund my money if i didnt want to wait. After 2 to 3 weeks they had the cartridge and sent it. Once dispatched it got to me in Himachal in about 7 days.

Hi
I bought it from CDJapan website. There was an issue after i made payment because there distributor had run out of stock and they told me to wait. They couldn't give me a definite timeline as to when it would be in stock and were ready to refund my money if i didnt want to wait. After 2 to 3 weeks they had the cartridge and sent it. Once dispatched it got to me in Himachal in about 7 days.
Thanks Sushanth

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back