Sonodyne offered 50% discount

RMCWS

Today morning while going through my facebook timeline, I noticed a post from a sonodyne page (later realized that it was sponsored post). It posted an image very similar to advertising saying that now Sonodyne is accepting payment through Western Union and first 10 people ordering anything upto Rs.1 lac will get 50% off. They asked to send an email.

Being excited, I sent an email (though the domain name for the url was different, I took the risk) and asked for the price of SIA 320 amp. Within in an hour I got the under mentioned response. :yahoo:

The Sonodyne SIA 320 integrated amplifier costs Rs 250,000, but with our Western Union 50% opening promotion, you will get it straight to your house for Rs 125,000. Free express shipping.

How to apply to the promotion? It's simple, just make the deposit in any Western Union agency, send us an email with the confirmation number and shipping address, and you will receive your product within 1-2 days. Also, as soon as we have confirmed the transaction, we will send you the tracking number.

Our Western Union affiliate is located in Costa Rica, and the manager name is Francisco Barquero. The identification # is 1-1116-0630. Please use this information to make your deposit.

The promotion is only for the first 10 people who make a purchase via WU. You are the number 9. Please confirm your purchase within the next 5 hours, otherwise we will have to delete your name from the promotion list.

Please do not hesitate in contact us for any question you may have.

regards,

Azim Bhatha
Sonodyne marketing manager

I further emailed them asking for suggestion for matching speakers with the amp so that I can make the purchase together. :eek:hyeah:

I am still waiting for their response. :clapping:

Are you serious ? This smells like a scam from a million miles away..... I hope you are just having fun at their expense, if not -do not throw your money away.

Don't worry, he knows it is a scam and is having only a bit of fun. After all the amplifier does not cost 2.5L :p

Our Western Union affiliate is located in Costa Rica

Costa Rica, Calcutta ...of course! :lol:

Audiophiles and our money are easily parted, but not, I hope, this easily!

I noticed a post from a sonodyne page (later realized that it was sponsored post).

By the way, do Sonodyne know about this? Should Facebook be informed?

:eek:hyeah: - great sense folks. Moment I read it I too felt its scam.

I think you should have some more fun .. ask prices about some more stuff and then about group buy, friends\family discount possibility ;)

On serious note - I think this should be reported to Sonodyne.

Cheers.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back