Sonodyne's new integrated amplifier DSA 320

Darn it man, out of my budget :(

Wait till January 26th. From January 26- 2nd February, every year Sonodyne gives 26% discount in its "Residential' range; Hope, 2015 is no exception. In that case, you'd get it @ 28,365/- But you have to buy it form Sonodyne store, before anything, get an audition and then post your opinion. :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Regards,

Wait till January 26th. From January 26- 2nd February, every year Sonodyne gives 26% discount in its "Residential' range; Hope, 2015 is no exception. In that case, you'd get it @ 28,365/- But you have to buy it form Sonodyne store, before anything, get an audition and then post your opinion. :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Regards,

I'm going to Bangalore tomorrow and would try to get an audition for sure.

Regards,

I think Sonodyne should consider passing on the 26% Annual sale offer thru hifimart as well & it shouldn't be restricted to Kolkatta only...FM from other cities/towns would be able to avail this offer too...

I think Sonodyne should consider passing on the 26% Annual sale offer thru hifimart as well & it shouldn't be restricted to Kolkatta only...FM from other cities/towns would be able to avail this offer too...
---------------------------------------------------------------

People from Kolkata want to get same favour from HiFi Mart. Hi-Fi Mart doesn't ship products to West Bengal address. Big/Premium brands don't even have dealers / service centres in Kolkata. So, we Kolkatan at least deserve some edge over other Metros; moreover, it is poor Sonodyne, the brand, that is most of the time, looked down upon by most of the forum members. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

---------------------------------------------------------------

People from Kolkata want to get same favour from HiFi Mart. Hi-Fi Mart doesn't ship products to West Bengal address. Big/Premium brands don't even have dealers / service centres in Kolkata. So, we Kolkatan at least deserve some edge over other Metros; moreover, it is poor Sonodyne, the brand, that is most of the time, looked down upon by most of the forum members. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I have bought sonodyne centre speaker from hifimart last year. And I am from Kolkata.

Well I checked with hifimart recently and they did not want to ship Marantz to Kolkata citing problems with government requirement for the sales tax forms and other documents, which is a genuine concern I know.
In the past for some vendors shipments to Kolkata have been problematic I know, many seller in ebay do not ship to Kolkata.

I have bought sonodyne centre speaker from hifimart last year. And I am from Kolkata.

That's was easy,, they took the product from Sonodyne's Behala factory and got it delivered at your place. Try to buy some International brand and see what happens! You better speak to them in this regard. I spoke to them last week
:licklips::licklips::licklips:

That's was easy,, they took the product from Sonodyne's Behala factory and got it delivered at your place. Try to buy some International brand and see what happens! You better speak to them in this regard. I spoke to them last week
:licklips::licklips::licklips:

Yes, I know...it was delivered directly from their behala warehouse. Invoice was sent from Hifimart though. I am aware that there are some restrictions/ taxes related to products to be shipped in West Bengal and many ebay sellers just don't deliver here.

Regarding the sonodyne discount, last year I spoke to them. They said that orders can be booked from outside Calcutta through bank transfer and you will get the 27% discount but you have to bear additional cost of 7% (most probably) for shipping.

Yes, I know...it was delivered directly from their behala warehouse. Invoice was sent from Hifimart though. I am aware that there are some restrictions/ taxes related to products to be shipped in West Bengal and many ebay sellers just don't deliver here.

Regarding the sonodyne discount, last year I spoke to them. They said that orders can be booked from outside Calcutta through bank transfer and you will get the 27% discount but you have to bear additional cost of 7% (most probably) for shipping.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Not sure about 7% as shipping but you are right. Aren't you happy that we don't have to pay additional 7% (or whatever) for shipping? :) :) :)

I am happy that we get free home delivery. However, when I bought the woofer, the salesman told me to wait for couple of days for the delivery as I booked around saturday 12 noon and had to wait till next tue/ wednesday.

What I did was went to their behala showroom and picked it up within an hour. :)

Where can i listen to the Sonodyne DA 320 integrated amplifier in Mumbai? Please advise.

Thanks,

Sorry for reviving old thread

Specs say 0.01 at rated power and not 0.1

Sonodyne DSA 320

Has anybody auditioned this amplifier?

Can this DAC play DSD files?

Is it class AB power amp ?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back