Sony 40 inch EX 430 vs LG 42 inch LS4600 LED

I have been using EX430. It cant play .mkv format as common to all sony models. Otherwise I found it pretty good for me, especially it being a direct LED, creates a viewing experience. Sound is decent for my small hall. Worth the buy for me.

dear all.. thanks for all ur inputs.. am in big time confusion.. please conclude my research..
1. Samsung 40EH5000
or
2. Sony 40EX430
or any other preferred model by you guys ?

been doing lot of research but could not conclude.. am n gulf, and am getting both are in cheap prices. (Sammy 40EH5000 - 28675 Rs and Sony 40EX430 - 32250 Rs). i am scared with the playable format in sony. other than sony looking owsome to me.
and also am not that tech savyv to use the tv enough, am not aware of the picture quality too. so pls conclude me with your valuable reasons and suggestions for the money am going to pay.. need ur help guys.
basically tv is to watch cable tv channels for my parents. and sometimes, i ll play animated 1080p movies n tv, den good audio ll be enough. so as of now another concern is we are getting local cable tv set top box, so, watever the tv am gong to buy should deliver good video/PQ. so pls guys, conclude it for me.
awaiting your valuable reponses. kindly. thanks again, sharfudeen.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back