Sony 65X9000H or 65X9500G

Possibly hold off buying one till next year or else go with a samsung Q80T, both sony models have poor quality control, X90H plagued with issues, X950G has bug issues i mean real ones, a sony factory manufacturing this model was closed because of bug infestation, a x950g user reported moving black object inside the screen, users replied it was an actual bug.

Again go to r/bravia and you'll get good info.

I'd say if you urgently need a TV buy a top line non sony model in diwali sales so you get the best quality control, sony X90H is made in india speaking from my own pruchase and has the worst QC, you can check my thread for detailed guide on the issues i'm facing, just want to save your money.
Most of the Sony TVs are plagued with bug issues.

Hi guys, I just picked up the 65x9000H. Need to ask, how much internal storage is shown in settings for you guys? I thought it was 16GB. Mine just shows total space: 4.4GB. Please someone confirm.

Looks like this is gonna be a staggered rollout- havent recd anything on my set.

The update is posted on Sony India site now.. Looks like it will be available now..

p.s : How do i check the usage hours in the Service Menu ..?

Any particular reason why Sony hasnt made 55 and 65 inch available in India for x9500H. I can see even amazon UAE site has 55 and 65 inches. While the only one size we get in India is 75 inch which is not affordable for most people. This would have been the best flagship option after 9500G of last year but people have to settle in India for the next best 9000H instead which has significant decline in peak brightness. Any official reason stated by sony for giving us this step motherly treatment ? or unofficial if known to anyone ?

I got a defective 65" 95G( bought in August) ... 2 horizontal lines appear on screen now.Sony is going to refund me,since they don't have a replacement panel.I am throughly confused now trying to find replacement,there is no comparable product available in budget now

I got a defective 65" 95G( bought in August) ... 2 horizontal lines appear on screen now.Sony is going to refund me,since they don't have a replacement panel.I am throughly confused now trying to find replacement,there is no comparable product available in budget now
Just a suggestion - Ask them if they can give you a voucher for that amount and put in Rs.5000 more to get their 55" OLED A8G.

Can't really dare to go downsize to 55.
Picture quality is unmatched. That's not a downgrade if you ask me now. Plus viewing distance can be adjusted accordingly. Lately Sony has been giving bad quality panels. Mine got busted too and they said they will repair it in short order in two more days. Let me wait and see too.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back