Sony 65X90j Prices

Managed to crack a decent price of Rs.1,28,500 for the 65 inch X90J in Bangalore after all discounts and cashbacks. PM me if interested. Deal valid only till this weekend.

Managed to crack a decent price of Rs.1,28,500 for the 65 inch X90J in Bangalore after all discounts and cashbacks. PM me if interested. Deal valid only till this weekend.
Can you pm me the exact break up & which retail outlet. Trying to get a similar price here in Mumbai.

It's a good price. Go for it gentlemen.
Yeah looks very tempting. The only thing I am wondering is that would it be worth it to wait for the X95K Miniled and buy it at a discounted price during Diwali, or bite the bullet now. I am fairly sure my Panasonic plasma will pull through another six months.

Yeah looks very tempting. The only thing I am wondering is that would it be worth it to wait for the X95K Miniled and buy it at a discounted price during Diwali, or bite the bullet now. I am fairly sure my Panasonic plasma will pull through another six months.
X9500 series is VA fald with an extra filter for enhancement of viewing angle. So contrast suffers. X9000 series in contrast is better. But 9500 is a master series - a flagship in their stable. So either ways your decision is justifiable.

X9500 series is VA fald with an extra filter for enhancement of viewing angle. So contrast suffers. X9000 series in contrast is better. But 9500 is a master series - a flagship in their stable. So either ways your decision is justifiable.
X95J isn't master series. A90J and Z series is.

Finally took the plunge. Bought one for 125k yesterday. Waiting for it to be delivered and set up.
Good price. Although I would say you could spend those extra saved on a stabiliser and an extended warranty. Congrats on the buy. Sony 9000 series is indeed a jewel now in your possession. Good brand and model value

Can you pm me the exact break up & which retail outlet. Trying to get a similar price here in Mumbai.
Hi Deepak, in the market for a 65" LED for a friend in Bombay.
What has the lowest you have got so far?

Also, if anyone has lowest quote for the 65QN90A from their research, would also be very helpful.
Thanks and regards

Hi Deepak, in the market for a 65" LED for a friend in Bombay.
What has the lowest you have got so far?

Also, if anyone has lowest quote for the 65QN90A from their research, would also be very helpful.
Thanks and regards
149000 from Croma. Unfortunately thats the best I've managed yet. Waiting till Gudi Padwa

149000 from Croma. Unfortunately thats the best I've managed yet. Waiting till Gudi Padwa
Thanks Deepak.
That's quite a way from the Bangalore price.
I'll too check this Saturday (Chembur-side retailers) and update here.
Which Croma was this?
Regards

Thanks Deepak.
That's quite a way from the Bangalore price.
I'll too check this Saturday (Chembur-side retailers) and update here.
Which Croma was this?
Regards
I enquired at Breach Candy & they called from Andheri. I'm interested at a good price & you can count me in if you want to buy together. I'm in South Mumbai though (400005)

Good price. Although I would say you could spend those extra saved on a stabiliser and an extended warranty. Congrats on the buy. Sony 9000 series is indeed a jewel now in your possession. Good brand and model value
Thanks!

Just wanted to ask, would it not suffice to connect the television to a UPS (I already have one)? Or do I absolutely need to buy a stabilizer?

Thanks!

Just wanted to ask, would it not suffice to connect the television to a UPS (I already have one)?
Ups should do. But if you get high voltage like 250 single phase and phase to phase 490 plus, then stabiliser is a handy tool even though Sony circuits are said to handle even 10000 volts momentary surge strikes. My Sony 8000h 75" could not stand high voltage and within a month of purchase got repaired. I later got the panel changed showing warranty and installed a stabiliser which has a voltmeter for Rs.3500. It drives my ups on the way to the TV. Previously the output volt reading passed on to the ups was 248 or 252. After regulated it is 218-222 range single phase. (P2p may be about 440 tops)

Thanks!

Or do I absolutely need to buy a stabilizer?
That's debatable as 9/10 say the modern day TVs can take it. But I say because it happened to me.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back