Sony 65X90j Prices

I enquired at Breach Candy & they called from Andheri. I'm interested at a good price & you can count me in if you want to buy together. I'm in South Mumbai though (400005)
Dropped by VS and Kohinoor today.
VS final: 141k with cashback. Kohinoor final, 136,500 with cashback.

Both clearly said they will not be able to match Bangalore price.

Regards

Dropped by VS and Kohinoor today.
VS final: 141k with cashback. Kohinoor final, 136,500 with cashback.

Both clearly said they will not be able to match Bangalore price.

Regards
Thanks! Booked it on Amazon this morning for 1.5, O% emi 18 months.

Now available for Rs.1,25,000. I think this is a really good price, seriously thinking of taking the plunge.
After sitting on the fence for many months, finally took the plunge.
Went ahead and booked Sony X90J 65'.
Want to thank @Oxy for helping out on availing this sweet deal.
That's the beauty of this wonderful forum where people go beyond to help out other FMs :)

FM,s based upon your research and all, which is the best 4K Smart TV available in the market which is good for gaming and movies both. I am looking for a 55 Inch tv for my bedroom and will prefer to go with SONY. Any specific model you can suggest ?

FM,s based upon your research and all, which is the best 4K Smart TV available in the market which is good for gaming and movies both. I am looking for a 55 Inch tv for my bedroom and will prefer to go with SONY. Any specific model you can suggest ?
In non oled Tvs, I think the X90j is a great TV for your use case. The price for this model has gone down as Sony gears up to launch their 2022 models. So go there and try your luck with hard bargain.

Also to update the thread, I recently bought the 65inch x90j for 127800 in Pune.
What do you guys think about the deal?

Bought 55x90j for 104000 INR, in Sony Center, got a complimentary stabilizer. Got it delivered and installed same day.

Got better offers as low as 98k from reliance digital didn't take it as they demand 5 day for delivery and 2 days from the date of delivery to do an install.

Didn't buy 55A80J as I came to know the pannel is from LG and didn't see much value for my use case (watching YouTube video).

Bought 55x90j for 104000 INR, in Sony Center, got a complimentary stabilizer. Got it delivered and installed same day.

Got better offers as low as 98k from reliance digital didn't take it as they demand 5 day for delivery and 2 days from the date of delivery to do an install.

Didn't buy 55A80J as I came to know the pannel is from LG and didn't see much value for my use case (watching YouTube video).
But picture processor is XR, Sony trumps most brands with this artificial intelligence ridden masterpiece.

But picture processor is XR, Sony trumps most brands with this artificial intelligence ridden masterpiece.
Don't know what is in the contract between LG and Sony, don't want to endup in a spare unavailability in Sony ASSC after few years.

Fue friends faced this kind of issues with TV OEMs.

Don't know what is in the contract between LG and Sony, don't want to endup in a spare unavailability in Sony ASSC after few years.

Fue friends faced this kind of issues with TV OEMs.
Sony will take care of that. Still your choice. Then lg c1/2 is good enough to insulate your fear. (Ofcourse your choice also is good)

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back