Sony DADC & Tips joins hands together

suman.b

Sony DADC & Tips joins hands together, they will start release audio Cd's & Lp's. First LP they are releasing Phir Teri Kahani Yaad Aayi. In there CD list there is Vansh, Gardish, Libaas also apart from regular other Tips titles.
Hope they will release Libaas & Gardish on LP.:yahoo:

Just received a mail that Pardes, Raaz, Taal, Rangeela and few more LP titles are available for pre-order in NGH...

Purchased Parinda - finally has all the songs . The Tips CD had movie dialogues and songs inbetween .

Sarfarosh has one extra instrumental track compared to Tips

Rangeela - Tips version had a slight recording defect in one of the songs . This one is clean

Tips always had good quality recording . It was more of treble suited to music preferences of early 90's

Sony DADC has more of bass .. Personally I feel Sony has done a good job as far as recording is concerned .

Will be buying more ..though I have original TIPS version of most of them

I don't have the first edition of Parinda ....I have the subsequent versions which Tips released ...CD has a total of two tracks ...movie dialogues and songs inbetween .

So this one ..which only has songs - for me is the only version I have heard .

Hello,
Where do you get Parineeta and Phir Teri Kahani Yaad Aayee vinyls? Are these vinyls out in the market yet?
Thanks.
Indranil

Parineeta is available in Amazon.in but Phir Teri Kahani is not released in the market but you can get it from Mr. Sanjeev Agarwal, @ 9310701230 , if he has stock.
Regards.

@pakecc- Thanks. Do you have any comment on the sound quality of these newly mastered Bollywood Film vinyls? I have heard mixed reviews on these new records and wanted to get a feedback from those who have listened to them. I requested a similar feedback on a different post in this forum and would appreciate feedback/comment from you folks as well. I wanted to buy 5-6 Bollywood vinyls which are really well mastered and this list will help me shortlist those albums.
Thanks.
Indranil

@pakecc- Thanks. Do you have any comment on the sound quality of these newly mastered Bollywood Film vinyls? I have heard mixed reviews on these new records and wanted to get a feedback from those who have listened to them. I requested a similar feedback on a different post in this forum and would appreciate feedback/comment from you folks as well. I wanted to buy 5-6 Bollywood vinyls which are really well mastered and this list will help me shortlist those albums.
Thanks.
Indranil

I go for these new Bollywood LPs based only on our FMs review.

@pakecc- Thanks. What's your opinion regarding the sound quality of these new Bollywood LPs that you own ? Would you recommend a couple of albums that you really liked?
Thanks.

Finally Gardish released on Vinyl with good output. I hope they will release Libaas as well.
Phir teri kahani yaad aayi is only available personally, not available in the market, if you want I can help you out.
I have the Parinda LP from Weston and audio CD from Weston. Both are very good. I'm also having the recently released audio CD of Parinda from Sony DADC, quality is very good, all songs are available with sad and slow part. Bass is on higher side, I heard that LP sounds better than CD.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back