Sony HTIB - How good are they ?

deba

Dear All,

Planning to buy a Sony HTIB for a medium sized room as my second Home Theater Setup. I have noticed that all the speakers provided with the system is rated at 3 Ohms , How loud do they sound when connected with their amplifier. Any experience from user will be appreciated.How good will stereo music sound with them ?

Thanks.

Dear All,

Planning to buy a Sony HTIB for a medium sized room as my second Home Theater Setup. I have noticed that all the speakers provided with the system is rated at 3 Ohms , How loud do they sound when connected with their amplifier. Any experience from user will be appreciated.How good will stereo music sound with them ?

Thanks.

HORRIBLE! WITH MUSIC!

the sony drivers are made of some cheap plastic, and they are best avoided.

i have heard them at (my friend's) showroom, and they are really TERRIBLE!:indifferent14:

What price range are u looking at ???

The Onkyo 3200 is now at 26.5K alongwith a one 4 all Kameleon 5 remote thrown in

I think the HTIB from onkyo will suit you nicely but you will have to buy a DVD Player as this is not included. Furtherthe above prices were the ones which one of my friends paid last week

I think the HTIB from onkyo will suit you nicely but you will have to buy a DVD Player as this is not included. Furtherthe above prices were the ones which one of my friends paid last week

There was an offer for the 3100 where a DVD player was included. Not sure if this offer also extends to the 3200 and if it is still on.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back