Sony HTIB - How good are they ?

deba

Dear All,

Planning to buy a Sony HTIB for a medium sized room as my second Home Theater Setup. I have noticed that all the speakers provided with the system is rated at 3 Ohms , How loud do they sound when connected with their amplifier. Any experience from user will be appreciated.How good will stereo music sound with them ?

Thanks.

Dear All,

Planning to buy a Sony HTIB for a medium sized room as my second Home Theater Setup. I have noticed that all the speakers provided with the system is rated at 3 Ohms , How loud do they sound when connected with their amplifier. Any experience from user will be appreciated.How good will stereo music sound with them ?

Thanks.

HORRIBLE! WITH MUSIC!

the sony drivers are made of some cheap plastic, and they are best avoided.

i have heard them at (my friend's) showroom, and they are really TERRIBLE!:indifferent14:

What price range are u looking at ???

The Onkyo 3200 is now at 26.5K alongwith a one 4 all Kameleon 5 remote thrown in

I think the HTIB from onkyo will suit you nicely but you will have to buy a DVD Player as this is not included. Furtherthe above prices were the ones which one of my friends paid last week

I think the HTIB from onkyo will suit you nicely but you will have to buy a DVD Player as this is not included. Furtherthe above prices were the ones which one of my friends paid last week

There was an offer for the 3100 where a DVD player was included. Not sure if this offer also extends to the 3200 and if it is still on.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back