Sony lcd v-550

Manoharan

Hi all,

I am Manoharan from Bangalore, a new member of this Forum.

I am planning to by SONY 40" LCD TV Model V-550. Is it advisable to buy it from the grey market in terms of its reliability and cost? I expect your valuable suggestions please.

Regs.

well considering that most manufactures including sony gives just 1 year warranty,i think u can buy them in the grey market.

offcourse if ur luck is really bad and tv goes kaput within a year,u will have to shell out a a lot depending on the component to be replaced.
in the grey market some sell the KDL-40V5500 and some sell the KLV-40V550A ,both are identical in performance both cost the same. but the KDL-40V5500 has the ethernet IN which supports DLNA network which according to the manual can stream AVCHD,HDV, MPEG2-PS HD videos and jpeg pcitures,mp3 or LPCM. It also has a built in DVB-T digital tuner in india currently u only get some DD channels.

Hi all,

I am Manoharan from Bangalore, a new member of this Forum.

I am planning to by SONY 40" LCD TV Model V-550. Is it advisable to buy it from the grey market in terms of its reliability and cost? I expect your valuable suggestions please.

Regs.

I guess it depends on how much you are saving when purchased from Grey Market ??
BTW...whats the price quote in Grey Market?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back